Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Just the Beggining.

Naruto and everyone return from summer break and are ready to fight.

Chapter 1 - Just the Beggining.

Chapter 1 - Just the Beggining.
Naruto Chapter 1- Just the Beggining.

"What are you talking about?!" said Naruto, " I wasn't looking in to the girl's showers!" Kakashi rolled his eyesand said with a sigh, "Yeah, sure, whatever..." as he dragged Naruto by the ear. As Naruto entered the hut Kakashi said "Naruto stop being a perv and worry on your training." "I'm the perv?! You're the one who reads make-out paradise with your eye squinted!" Naruto exclaimed. Kakashi took his point and chuckled. He apologized to Naruto and told him he would be more serious if he would. There was a pause of silence and then simutaeneously they said "Nahhhhh." As Naruto walked out with Kakashi they ran into Mr. Bushy Brows. Naruto then said what came to mind, "Hey Mr. Bushy Brows!" Rock Lee gave him a stern look and started to walk away. There was a faint beeze and Naruto shut his eyes for a moment or two to enjoy the breeze but when he opened them he saw a flash of a foot and then he was on the ground. Rock Lee helped him up and called it even. "How's it goin' Naruto?" Naruto gave him a slight smile and said he was doing fine. "You ready for this year's training Bushy Brows?" "Oh yeah" Rock Lee responded enthusiastically. Rock Lee then went over to Kakashi and struck up a conversation. Hinata walked up to Naruto and gave a hello. Naruto then blurted out " I saw you training today, you looked incredible." Hinata about had a heart attack and luckily managed to say thanks. Naruto tried to figure out how to warm up after Hinata left. He was looking at all the people and finally locked on to a target. Chouji Akimichi.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KinSinja on August 14, 2007, 12:23:52 AM

KinSinja on
KinSinjaits is a great beggining
keep it going