Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - To the Mall... part 1

The Yamis go to the mall and indoubtfully get attacked by Fan girls! What will they do? Read and find out!

Chapter 1 - To the Mall... part 1

Chapter 1 - To the Mall... part 1
Yugi woke up and it was finally the weekend. He couldn’t wait to go shopping at the mall. (Note: Don’t ask me why on earth Yugi likes to go shopping!) Yami slapped his forehead in an exasperated way. “Yugi, haven’t we gone over this several times? I DON’T want to go shopping. I HATE shopping, do I make myself clear?”
“Yami, it’s not just you that’s going. Marik and Ryou decided to take their Yami’s with them too,” Yugi said. “Thanks for the encouragement, Yugi,” Yami said in a sarcastic way, “Now, I’m REALLY looking forward to meeting my two most dangerous enemies.” “Yami, it won’t be all that bad, Bakura said he’d be nice to you at the party remember? As for Malik, I think Marik has everything under control,” Yugi said confidently as though going to the shopping mall with my two most feared “Yami-executioners” was perfectly harmless.
“What about Haqikah?” Yami asked. “She said she didn’t want to go shopping, she wants to cook dinner today,” Yugi simply replied.

Meanwhile, at Marik’s place

“But Ishizu, I don’t want to go to the mall with Yugi,” Marik said, showing Ishizu his puppy eyes. “Marik, just because you have puppy eyes doesn’t mean I will give in, you’re too old for that,” Ishizu said. “Well, you enjoy the mall because it’s a woman-thing, when are you going to learn to appreciate my man-things?” Marik complained. “Well, Bakura’s coming to the mall, you can have fun with him,” Ishizu said.
Marik glared at his sister and didn’t say another word. He hated being so immature yet childish right now… I think the same thing is happening at Bakura’s place right now, but then again, we can torture the Pharaoh in the mall, Marik thought happily. “Ishizu, are we picking up Bakura from his house?” Marik asked. “Of course, let’s go right now,” Ishizu said, grabbing her purse.

Ryou’s Place

“Ryou, stop giving me those eyes, you know they don’t work,” Bakura said in his cold tone of voice. Ryou put in a little more effort to make those “chibi-eyes” have its special effect. Bakura couldn’t take it any longer, his eyes were now so cute, and they were enough to trick the meanest of all Robbers into doing something. “Fine, I’ll go, but on one condition,” Bakura said. “What’s that?” Ryou asked. “When we go to the mall, can I wander around on my own?” Bakura asked, grinning. Ryou knew Bakura was joking and only tried to intimidate him.
“Bakura, it’s not like I’m going to put you on a leash or anything,” Ryou said, “Promise me you won’t break anything or cause mayhem in the mall, okay?”
“Of course I will not,” Bakura said. Their conversation ended as there was the sound of a doorbell.
“I’ll go get it,” Ryou said. He opened the door and was greeted with Marik. “Hi Marik!” Ryou said. “Hi, Ryou, got your things ready?” Marik asked. “Of course, let me go and get Bakura,” Ryou said. He quickly hurried and told Bakura, “Come on! Marik’s already here, let’s go!”
The two followed Marik towards their car. (Note: Does Marik even know how to drive and does he have a car?) Marik was the driver and he drove quite smoothly all the way to the mall.

At the mall

“YUGI… I refuse to enter this dome…,” Yami complained so loudly that everybody that passed by had wide-eyes to indicate shock. “Yami, it’s going to be alright, see, you just walk through the electronic doors, like this,” Yugi said, he entered and the doors slid open. “What if I get stuck in between them?” Yami asked. “You won’t, they have scanners,” Yugi said.
Without waiting for an answer, Yugi grabbed Yami’s hand and dragged him towards the doors. Yami shut his eyes, praying in Egyptian as they neared the door. Sooner or later, he would be crushed between them. He would be so angry at Yugi if he got stuck between the doors… When Yami opened his eyes, he saw to his relief that he was safe… there was one worry on his mind. “YUGI, now that we’re inside, how can we go out?” He asked sounding scared. “It’s exactly the same way as we go in,” Yugi said confidently, “Come on, Yami, quite praying as though a lightning bolt might hit you, it’ll be fun!” I’ll be so happy when this is over… Yami thought in his head.

In the mall with Bakura, Ryou, Marik, and Ishizu

Ryou quickly dialed on his Cell Phone to contact Yugi who immediately picked it up after the first dial tone. “Hello?” Yugi asked. “Hi, it’s me, Ryou! We’ve just arrived at the mall, where are you?” Ryou asked, “I’m in the mall, which store are you in?”
“I’m at Target, oh… hold on a second,” Yugi said. There was a split pause at which Yugi yelled at Yami, saying words like YAMI, and DON’T TOUCH ANYTHING THAT SAYS DO NOT TOUCH!! “There, that’s better, I’m sorry,” Yugi said. “No, its okay, I always yell at my Yami,” Ryou said, “Yugi, we’ll meet you at Target, stay there, okay?” “Okay, bye Ryou!” Yugi said and quickly hanged up the phone without waiting for Ryou to say goodbye in his anxiety to stop Yami from fiddling around with the merchandises.
(They walked to Target, not important, let’s continue on, shall we?)
Ryou and his “gang” had finally made it to Target. Now, all they needed to do was find Yugi and Yami, which wasn’t that hard. “Janitor, please report to isle 5 section 3,” said a voice from the speaker. Shortly after that announcement, they all heard Yugi’s exasperated yell. “Yami, I told you not to touch anything you don’t know! Now look at what we’ve gotten ourselves into,” Yugi said.
Ryou followed the source of the noise with Marik, Ishizu, Malik, and Bakura hot on his trail. He saw a very embarrassed Yami and an extremely angry Yugi. “Finally, here, why don’t we all split up? Yami can go with Malik and Bakura while Ishizu can hang out with us meaning Ryou, Marik, and I!” Yugi said looking relieved. “Yugi, aren’t you a bit least worried about our Yamis? You know what they do whenever you leave them alone,” Marik asked Yugi with a worried look on his face. “It’s okay, besides, we can take a break instead of trying to even restrain them,” Yugi whispered to Marik as Bakura, Malik, and Yami wandered off.

The Yami’s

“Great, there’s nothing to do here except walk around, when are we going?” Malik asked looking extremely bored. “I don’t know, but Ryou gave me some money, he told me to spend it on things I like,” Bakura said only to Malik. Yami kept quiet throughout their conversation and did nothing but follow them.
There were several rustling sounds of fan girls as Bakura, Malik, and Yami walked throughout the mall, appearing to look very bored. Suddenly, Malik lost it all. “Will someone please tell me, what is that strange rustling sound that’s been going on for nearly an hour?” Malik said sounding agitated and irritated. Yami checked his watch. “Um, Malik, it’s only been five minutes,” Yami said. “Who cares about the time, all I want to know is what’s that strange whispering sound that I keep on hearing, it drives me nuts,” Malik said. Bakura was also curious but in a different way. “How about we locate the source of this noise? It’ll bring some entertainment instead of having to withstand this horrible day,” Bakura said calmly.
The two agreed with Bakura and they continued walking, glancing warily around them. That was, until Yami spotted something. “Ho!! Whose there?” He said. “What are you trying to do, become the Thunder Cat’s leader?” Bakura asked while Malik stifled a giggle. “No, I saw a girl streaking past us,” Yami said, blushing furiously, “She appears to be hiding form us, I wonder if she’s spying on us.” (Note: Have you guys ever seen Thunder Cats? That show is so lame, I watched it once when I was in first grade, not a pretty site… The leader always yells, “Thunder Cats!! Ho!!!” That’s all I watched because right after that, I turned off the T.V.)
“Let’s go look, where did you last see her?” Malik asked, sounding curious and interested for the first time since he had entered this mall. “I think by the bushes,” Yami said. He slowly crept over there and heard silent giggles. Bakura took advantage of this as the Pharaoh paused, not sure of what to make of the situation. He crept stealthily like a cat, towards the fan girls who were still giggling. Smirking evilly, Bakura quickly reached behind the gigantic pot (the bushes were on top of the pot) and grabbed out a fan girl!
“Now, what do we have here?” Bakura said, still half-smiling at the girl. Foolish Mortal, Bakura thought. “Um… excuse me, Mister? Can I have your… your…,” the fan girl began but was cut off by Bakura. “You want my autograph,” he said dully without expression. Yami was stunned, how could… He was suddenly being grabbed by a fan girl himself and she cuddled him. “Oh my, you’re so cute! Where do you live?” she asked Yami. Yami, summoning all of his strength, broke the girl’s iron-grip. He was about to regain conscience of himself when a whole HORDE of fan girls ran towards Malik, Bakura, and himself!
All three of the Yamis screamed and ran for their lives. Unfortunally, this was impossible because they were trapped within a circle of fan girls, all surrounding them and attempting to get their autographs. “What in the name of Ra did we ever do to deserve this?” Malik yelled to Bakura and Yami. “I don’t know, the real question is, how we are going to get out,” Bakura yelled back. “You guys, we are so low-intelligent. Why don’t we all use Shadow Magic, erase their memories afterwards, and run away?” Yami told them as though this was what they should’ve done ages ago.
Bakura and Malik grinned evilly. Now, was a chance in which they could use Shadow Magic for a good reason too! However, both didn’t follow perfectly 100% of Yami’s orders. There was a great flash of dark purple light and as soon as it disappeared, the Fan girls were gone. Nothing remained of them except an acrid smell of burning fuel and a “dark-ring” around where the Fan-girls used to be.
“Yugi is so not going to like this at all,” Yami said. All three of them turned and ran as far as they could until they were far from reach of any girls. “Let’s go in that shop!” Malik yelled. All three of them turned and ran into the shop known as their Secret-base. It was just the perfect place; no females were in sight, only males.
Their “secret-base” turned out to be “Radio-Shack”. No female in their right mind would ever enter this shop, well; only 75% of Females avoid this shop. “Whew,” Bakura said exhausted.
Yami suddenly had a memory flashback of Bakura when he said, “You wanted my autograph, right?” Yami quickly asked Bakura, “Bakura, how did you know that the girl wanted your autograph?” Bakura blushed, then replied back, “Everywhere I go when Ryou’s not around, these girls who like me always chase me around, asking for my autograph.” “Do you give them autographs or send them to the Shadow Realm?” Yami asked. “I send them all to the Shadow Realm,” Bakura answered simply.


Comments

Comments (9)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TurtleQueen on August 1, 2007, 1:42:36 AM

TurtleQueen on
TurtleQueenlol! dats funny!

dieviete on February 17, 2006, 8:36:26 PM

dieviete on
dievieteCooooooool! I Love this story!

Birdgirl90 on October 8, 2005, 10:37:33 AM

Birdgirl90 on
Birdgirl90LOL!!!!!

ShadowLord on August 27, 2005, 10:27:05 PM

ShadowLord on
ShadowLordSWEAT!!!! please make more :)

Saizo209 on July 7, 2005, 2:43:54 AM

Saizo209 on
Saizo209LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was hilarious ^_^ *favs*

AZNgummigurl on June 19, 2005, 8:13:42 AM

AZNgummigurl on
AZNgummigurlThank u! ^^

Animelover569 on May 25, 2005, 8:57:29 AM

Animelover569 on
Animelover569I like it. It was funny.

AZNgummigurl on April 27, 2005, 12:34:34 AM

AZNgummigurl on
AZNgummigurllol... i thought it wuz pretty funny too ^-^

hellpoemer on April 26, 2005, 1:47:21 PM

hellpoemer on
hellpoemerO LMFAO!! lololol...i can picture it now... it's too funny ^^
nice job :]