Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - DCLasko appears

Lasko was a normal girl who had to take care of herself when her parents died. She thought everything was going to stay that way until one day...when she found out her amulet held a secret.

Chapter 1 - DCLasko appears

Chapter 1 - DCLasko appears
Ok this is my own story, it's not from a show or anything like that. Both Lasko and DCLasko are mine. Feel free to draw them if you like, actually I would kinda like that...but anyways. Have fun R/R and review...FLAMERS CAN GO TO HELL!!!



Name:Lasko
Gender:Female
Eyes:Brown almost black
Hair:long red
Height:5' 4"
Personality:She's very serious and shy. She loves to draw and write and isn't afraid to stand up for what she believes in. But she's afraid to ask for what she wants.
Side info:She has a split personality, and her split lives in the stone around her neck.Enjoys reading mangas when she's bored.She also loves to threaten her other side.


Name:DCLasko
Gender:Female
Eyes:Blue
Hair:Short Red
Height:5' 4"
Personality:Complete opposite as Lasko. Super energetic, loves to be the center of attention. She speaks in verses and loves to be loud. She isn't afraid to be herself and loves to embarrass Lasko.
Side info:She's constantly always coming out of her stone and almost everything she says end in an exclamation point. She also bugs people when she's bored, especially her other side.



*~*LASKO'S POV*~*

I lay on the floor of my room...I fainted. This isn't happening! There aren't two me's!! Then why is the other one shaking me?

"Wakey-wakey su!!!! Upsie daisies!! Come uppity-up!" the other me shouted.

"Leggo of me!" I finally shouted when I came to.

"Whoopsies! I didn't mean to get into all of your personal spacey-wacey su!"

"Tell me who you are before I call the the cops!"

"I'm yousies!!" she giggled a jumped up, glomping me.

"Ack! GET OFF!!! THAT'S IT, I'M CALLING THE COPS!!!" I shout as a vein started to pop out of my forehead.

"You don't like me-sies?" she whimpered, she chibi-fied, and looked at me with tear-filled eyes.

I remember that I did that face when I was younger...and when mom and dad were still alive.

"..." I couldn't say anything...I didn't have anything to say. Maybe she was telling the truth...she's carefree and perky. The side of my I thought I deleted ever since I needed to take care of myself.

"You...don't...su," the chibi me whispered.

"*sighs* No I don't..." I kneel down. "So you're me?"

"Yeppidy-yep-yep!" she shouted and went back to her normal form.

She did look like me...although her hair was shorter and her eyes are blue.

"Where did you come from?" I ask.

"From there!" she pointed at my amulet I got from my mom. "That's my home! And that is where I was born! I'm yousies!"

"When..." I asked and she cocked her head. "When were you..um..*ahem.* "born"?"

"Along time agosies! When mama and dada died..." she said. "You did want to have funzies anymore...and you didn't play...so all of your childhood...MADE ME!!!"

"I see..."I said and plopped down in my chair. 'She is me...' I thought. "Well..." I began.

"Yes?"

"Well...could you...ya know...go back in the amulet..I need to think,but before you do...can I have your name?" I said and she nodded.

"It's DCLasko..."

And...I'm Lasko."
"I know..." Her body glowed and flew into the amulet.

"She's me...I guess...I'm not alone," I clasped the amulet in my hands and fall onto my bed, and I close my eyes...and slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End...thus far.
Okay this is my own story...I might make into a fanfic for an anime show, but I don't think so. Please review and to hell with flamers!








Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Draco_chick on September 10, 2005, 10:22:33 AM

Draco_chick on
Draco_chickThat's awesome! whats the dc mean though? lol If you like anime fan fic's you should check out mine! good job! *dose first comment victory dance*