Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Vice

The Words of a Prophet: a warning unto the wicked...

Chapter 1 - The Vice

Chapter 1 - The Vice


There is no more a wretched monster than Hate,

For it eats a man from the inside out,

Woe to those who are devoured by their own contempt.



Lust is the worm that takes up house in the heart of man,

It continuously constricts, it shamelessly suffocates in its perverse ways,

It whispers lies and deceit in the ear of its victim and it will kill you.



Do not allow thyself to fall into the vice of thine own accord,

Lest ye be swallowed up in it, never to be removed from its belly,

The Just will sit in the meadow, but the vice-ridden with sulk in their sorrow for an age.



If ye were so quick to say "I desire justice", why not justify thyself first?

You are arrogant in your own ways, and you fail to see your own fault,

Humble yourself you wretches, for in time you will cast yourself into fire.



The sick tongue sows deceit, and it snickers in discord,

It flatters kings and seduces warriors, leaving only for its own ambition,

I say verily unto you, the foul tongue hath no respect, not even in the midst of hell.



Oh woe to ye blasphemers! Those who say ye are of the Lord but do not know Him,

You use the Word of the Lord for your own gain, and not of a righteous cause,

Ye will be the first to be cast from the sight of God.



Is life not but a vapor, to be cast forth into the Spring?

You who say that life is finite, yet waist it on selfish cause?

Oh you live the life of the hypocrite: that which is detestable before man.



Know your place! Have I not shown these things to you?

How long will you question Me? How long will you be defiant?

I tell you now; you bring forth your own ruin, for it was never of My Will.



And you immoral women, how long will you seduce the men of the world?

How long will your mouth bear poison? You who wish to destroy the truth of the world!

Woe to you harlots because your life is short and your manipulative ways will not avail you.



I say unto you now, there will come the time when you see the truth,

You will see your ways and mourn, for you will know of your wickedness,

However, it will be too late for you, you will see the truth in your ruin.



I send my messengers to you, but you spit upon them,

I send my prophets to you, but you stone them,

My resolve is swift and my wrath is fierce, you will receive your just reward.



You fearless men, your kings will smite and destroy you.

You selfish women, your queens will curse and burn you.

Your children will be a plague unto the world, and they too shall be cast into the sea.



For these are the words of my prophets, truth will be the retribution of the world.

All these things under the sun shall come to pass, and you shall mourn them.

For you were arrogant, and your arrogance shall destroy you.



I have shown my mercy to thee for more than an age,

But My wrath comes to the wicked, and it will come swift as a summer storm.

Shut your windows and bolt your doors, lest ye be swept away.



-I Have Given, and I Will Take Away

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Trinity_Fire on February 26, 2006, 6:48:54 AM

Trinity_Fire on
Trinity_FireAbsolutely amazing... and so true...
Sad but still beautiful... And with a very fitting ending set of sentences...
I adore all of your work so much! Lovely! ^_______^-

shoujoneko on February 18, 2006, 9:16:28 PM

shoujoneko on
shoujonekoWow! That's a very intresting piece of work! (Of cause I'm left feeling a little dumb). It's like you speak fluent Old English or something! You are a natural when it comes to your art, whether it be fractals or poetry!!