Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Albert Wesker

They were all happy they had got away from Raccoon City. They were happy to start a new life, away from Umbrella, and the T Virus. But then...

IT HAPPENED

Authors note: " and ' will come up as a square box
... will come up as &

Chapter 2 - Albert Wesker

Chapter 2 - Albert Wesker
I was sorry for what I had done at the mansion, but you cant turn back the past. Im very thankful that such a man as amazing as Ali G could have saved me. I may not be human anymore& but look at what I have gained&


We had finally escaped the terror of Raccoon City, and were having a kind of celebration at the swimming pool. (Someone called Steves idea&) I looked around me, and I recognised most of the people with me as fellow survivors of the incident.

I saw Jill, in her flattering blue bikini jump magnificently into the clear blue water, into Chris arms. They were part of my S.T.A.R.S. (Special Tactics And Rescue Squad) squad, who I betrayed on that fateful day at the mansion. I am forever sorry, and eternally grateful for the fact that they forgave me, and became my friend again.

Yo Chris mahn! I called over to Chris. Chris swivelled around, and when he saw me his face broke into a grin.

Alright me batty?!

I continued to look around a pool. I saw a beautiful woman, with her hair in a damp ponytail, wearing a skimpy black bikini, which flattered her figure TREMENDOUSLY if I may say so... Oh, I recognized her now. That was Claire Redfield, my homie Chris' brother. Oh, and she was with someone. Thats strange. I didnt recognise the man standing next to her, wearing bright yellow trunks. Oh, yes I did. Its 'Steve the water lover' as Chris likes to call him. I will look into him later...

Ah, my own crew. My homies if you will. I looked in front of me, and saw all my crabby friends. They were rescued from Raccoon City, after the spill. They were in fact, half crab half human. They liked to dance with me, to our favourite song, Reggae Ambassador. And then I heard it.

A sharp intake of breath from none other but&

Chris Redfield.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment