Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Jill Valentine

They were all happy they had got away from Raccoon City. They were happy to start a new life, away from Umbrella, and the T Virus. But then...

IT HAPPENED

Authors note: " and ' will come up as a square box
... will come up as &

Chapter 3 - Jill Valentine

Chapter 3 - Jill Valentine
I couldnt believe it. Me, and the people closest to me had escaped, without so much as a scratch! I was so happy, looking around seeing all their smiling faces. Then looking at Chris, with his unnaturally spiky hair, and his white toothed smile. He just made my heart melt. I think this friendship could be more. I think this friendship..



Could it be..



Love?



I looked around at the smiling faces. Chris younger sister, Claire. She was amazing. She managed to survive two spills, and shes the only one I this room (apart from her friend, Steve) who is not trained.



I saw Wesker on the other side of the room, with some of Umbrellas monsters. But they had not been fully mutated, they would not harm us.



I jumped into Chris arms. Catch me Chris! I cried, as he caught me in his strong, muscular arms. They reminded me of someone elses arms to. Someone who scared me, more than even Nicholai. The man who saved me, but could destroy me. We call him.. IT. But his real name is..



Whats that THING coming in to the swimming pool?? Inquired Chris, still holding me in his arms. I hadnt been held inn anyones arms like this since Carlos. Oh, how I miss him..



I looked where Chris was pointing, and I saw splashes of water, no, WAVES of water coming up where these feet where stepping. Its.. no, it cant be! Not today!!



Chris drew a sharp intake of breath and whispered with fear trembling in his voice, its Barry Burton.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment