Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Chris Redfield

They were all happy they had got away from Raccoon City. They were happy to start a new life, away from Umbrella, and the T Virus. But then...

IT HAPPENED

Authors note: " and ' will come up as a square box
... will come up as &

Chapter 4 - Chris Redfield

Chapter 4 - Chris Redfield
I should have known it was too good too last. I should hav known that our long list of fears were yet to come true. I should have seen it coming..



Jill and I were the first to see it. Waves of water, splashing up where those giant FLIPPERS hit the surface off the floor. I drew a sharp intake of breath and whispered, its Barry Burton.



Barry was a BIG man. In many, many different ways he was a big man. He was incredibly strong, with giant muscles. But he was also one of the FATTEST men you shall ever meet. As he ran his man boobs jumped up and down.



I looked at Jill, and she looked back at me, terror sketched across every inch of her pretty face.



What are we going to do Chris? She whispered to me, in her delicate worried voice.



I dont know Jill. I kissed the top of her head. I just dont know.



Then we heard something that would haunt my dreams more than the moan of a decomposing zombie. The sound that sends shivers down my spine, and goose pimples raise on my arms.



CATCH ME CHRIS!!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

shadowkat2407 on December 22, 2006, 2:03:53 AM

shadowkat2407 on
shadowkat2407Luff it!!!!