Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Erm, I was kinda bored when I wrote this, so if it's not good, I'll delete it. Please tell me and leave comments.

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled


The Truth



I'm happy, and I always wear a smile on my face. I will try my best to make you happy with me, so we can laugh together. Get lost in the moment with me, and let's forget our troubles. Let's have some fun, and forget everything. Forget the past, forget the future, and forget what might happen. Live in the moment with me, so we can have our fun with no regrets.



If you are reading this far, then you must want to get away from your troubles. Now my friend, let's get away for a while. You may either find me as an insane freak who is the kind of person who is always smiling, or can find me as a guiding light towards freedom. Either way, you may be right, but then again, you may be wrong.



Do you know who I am or what I am, exactly? Am I the kind of person you've been searching for? Or am I just a voice that's in back of your mind? The truth is: I don't really know myself. I guess we'll just have to find out for ourselves, won't we?



Like I was saying before, I can let you forget everything for the moment; however, I can't take it all away for good. Sometimes, a moment is more to a person than an eternity, because that is all that they need to move on in life. I can help make you happy, but I can't always make you stay like that. But no matter what, even the littlest of the happiness that I provide you will be enough.



Don't think that everything that I give you is happiness. If you turn against me, I will become worse than hell itself. I can slowly tear you from the inside out, and make you watch every moment of it. I can be your friend or foe, or just a total stranger that's passing by. I'm like a mirror that mimics everything you do. You treat me bad, I do the same. You treat me good, I will follow. I am the reflection of your personality.



The choice is yours.

What are you going to do?

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TorturedSoul on October 30, 2005, 1:24:34 AM

TorturedSoul on
TorturedSoulI really like this a whole lot! you are an awesome writer!

_secrets_screaming_to_speak_ on September 26, 2005, 8:36:20 AM

_secrets_screaming_to_speak_ on
_secrets_screaming_to_speak_eep, wouldn't want to get on the bad side o_o..anyway i still REALLY liked this writing piece. great job!

Gothgirl13 on September 25, 2005, 11:28:33 PM

Gothgirl13 on
Gothgirl13OO
ADDICTEDFREAK THAT WAS SO KOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^
ASOMEEE!!
i rely think this ROCKS!
XD
*favs*

AddictedFreak on September 25, 2005, 5:22:21 PM

AddictedFreak on
AddictedFreakThe truth? There is a person living inside of you. Who are you? What do you like to do? You can show people your true self, which lies within you. Or you can lie and hide who you really are. Hide your personality.

Well, I hope that this somehow sums it up of why I called this "The Truth." It's just the truth in personality.