Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Meeting

Tyson's long lost sister comes back after being seperated for 12 years! But he doesn't remember her at all! Read what happens with her around, and find out if Tyson ever remembers! Crappy description, but give it a shot.

Chapter 2 - Meeting

Chapter 2 - Meeting
Reunited
Chapter 2
Meeting
Alexz slowly came to, hearing the same voice.

"Oh man! I hope she's okay."

She slowly opened her eyes and saw a boy with navy blue hair and a ball cap leaning over her. "Tyson!" she thought to herself. She tried to sit up but ended up ramming her forehead into his.

"Ow!" they both said in unison, rubbing their foreheads. Tyson stood up and held out his hand for her. She grabbed it and he helped her up.

"Hey Tyson! Is she okay?" a blonde haired boy asked from down by the bey-dish where the rest of their friends were.

"Yeah! I think so." Tyson yelled back before turning his attention back Alexz. "Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." she answered still rubbing her forehead trying to hide her face with her hand. Why did she have to be such an idiot?

"Then why do you keep rubbing your forehead?" he asked with a bit of a smirk.

"Oh! Well, I don't know." she said lowering her arm. "Damnit." she thought as he went wide eyed.

"Oh wow! That's one huge knot! Why don't you come back to my place for some ice? It's not to far away." he said pulling along toward his home, not bothering with an answer. Alexz didn't know what to do. If Tyson didn't figure it out, she knew their grandpa would. She was so screwed.

"Just wait here." Tyson said as they walked into the living room, him leaving her as he continued into the kitchen. Alexz started to look around then noticed a corner with pictures. She walked over and grabbed one, looking at it. It showed the Blade Breakers, two girls with brown hair, a boy with red hair, an elderly man, their grandpa, and Hiro. She couldn't help but smile as a tear formed in her eye. She quickly wiped it away hearing Tyson coming.

"Here. Maybe this will help a little." he said placing it gently on her forehead. She grabbed onto to it as he let go.

"Thanks." She said, blushing slightly. Tyson smiled then looked down at the picture she held.

``I remember that! He said grabbing onto the end she had left go of. "That was after we had won the world championship last year!" He started to point at people as he named them off. "That's Kai, Rei, Max, Daichi, Mr. Dickinson, my brother Hiro, and my grandpa."

Alexz smiled at him. "Well, congrats on the win." she said.

"Gee, thanks." He said sitting it back down.

``So, do you live here by yourself?" She asked as they walked over to the couch and sat down.

``No, but my grandpa and brother are away right now." he said. "What about you? I haven't seen you around before. Where do you live?" he added, curiosity etched on his face.

``Well I don't have a place yet. I was planning on staying in a hotel till I could somewhere.'' She said.

``Look no more! You're more than welcome to stay here!'' Tyson said, taking her off guard,

``What?! No, I couldn't! I, I, I wouldn't want to intrude.'' She stammered out.

``It'll be fine! Don't worry about it. Nayru and Hilary wouldn't mind if you stayed in there room.'' He said, a huge grin on his face. How could she say no.

``Well I guess I could stay for a while…''

``Alright! I know you'll like staying here with all of us.'' He said, still grinning.

They both turned their attention to the door as it opened. The blonde boy from the park peeked his head in then saw them on the couch.

``Hey!'' He said walking over to them as the others followed in behind him. ``You left this at the park.'' He said handing Alexz her shoulder bag.

``Oh, thanks.'' She said, sitting it in her lap. She noticed the one with back hair was staring at her. Tyson had pointed him out as Rei in the picture. Wait! Rei! `Oh crap. I am truly screwed.' She thought.

Apparently it clicked in his mind who she was because he went wide.

``Alexz!'' he said cheerfully, getting confused looks from everyone.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment