Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Part 1

Aelita's 1st Valentines Day. What will happen when Jeremie explains things to her??

Chapter 1 - Part 1

Chapter 1 - Part 1
Disclaimer, Disclaimer, Disclaimer. There, you happy now?



Explain The Concept Of Love To Me





Face it buddy, youre gonna have to tell her sometime. Jeremies continence nagged at him. Yeah, I know, but does it have to be sometime soon? Jeremies mind argued back. Yes. It continued. Darn. How long do I have? Jeremies mind gave in.  Tell her as soon as possible. It persuaded. I really dont want to do it that soon. Jeremie said thinking out loud, not realizing he did so. Ill do it tomorrow. He said, now hearing himself. Oops, thinking out loud again. Jeremie reminded himself.



Tomorrow has come. It is Saturday, so only a few people are in the hallway. To Jeremies luck, Aelita was one of those few people. Aelita turned her head in Jeremies direction. Hey Jeremie! Aelita called to him, oblivious the fact that he had just been staring at her. Jeremie took a deep breath and said  Hey Aelita, listen, umm, theres something I need to- Heya Einstein! Odd interrupted. And Princess, too. What a coincidence, & He added suspiciously. He knew what was up. Odd smiled a devious smile.  What are you guys up to? he asked. Jeremie rolled his eyes. Nothing much Odd he responded. Anymore added Jeremie mentally. Cool. Why dont we go get something to eat? Odd replied. Aelita shrugged her shoulders, glanced over at Jeremie, then answered Why not.. Whatever. Jeremie said, not thrilled with what Odd had just done.



Jeremie and Aelita started walking when they noticed that Odd had stayed where they last were. You coming Odd? Aelita asked. Nope, Im not hungry. Odd replied. Oh, my gosh! Take him to the infirmary! He must be sick! Aelita responded, shocked. But, Jeremie caught onto what Odd was doing. Dont worry, Aelita. Hell be fine. He just is trying to get us to go alone, is all Jeremie said so only Aelita could hear. Aelita looked at him dazed for a moment, then replied, Are you sure?. To that Jeremie responded Have I ever told you wrong?.



Thats when it hit him ten tons of guilt right on the spot where he was standing. Everything around him froze. Had he been lying to her this whole time? He looked at Aelita standing right in front of him, her beautiful green eyes sparkling with only the little hallway lights to make them do so. So sweet and innocent, no words could come to his mind to describe how he felt whenever he was around her. None except love. He loved her, and he knew it. Now if only he could tell her, so she could know, too. He now decided to ask her to go somewhere, somewhere remote, but where? The factory! Sure, its not the most romantic place in the world, but that way there would be little to no interruptions. He mentally nodded to himself, he would take her to the factory, and tell her, A.S.A.P.



No, I cant think of a time that you have. Aelita replied, causing Jeremie to snap back to reality. Hey, Aelita, Jeremie started. Can you come with me to the factory for a minute? What for? asked a curious Aelita. Umm, I & Jeremie tried to think of a way to make her come with him, without lying to her. I need you so I can do an experiment. Not completely a lie, right? He wanted to see how she would react, sort of an experiment, right? What kind of an experiment, Jeremie? Aelita asked, now somewhat worried. Youll find out when we get there. Aelita looked up at Jeremie worriedly. Jeremie looked her straight in the eyes and asked Dont you trust me?. Aelitas only response was What?. I said, Dont you trust me?. Jeremie repeated. Well, yes I trust you, & Aelita replied. Then why are you questioning me so? Jeremie asked. Okay, point taken. & Lets go. Aelita responded as she nodded her head.



Jeremie and Aelita left the school leaving Odd wondering what he had just seen (he hadnt heard any of their conversation, he had just been watching them, rather closely at that). Jeremie tried to subtly offer his hand to Aelita. She accepted it. They walked a fair distance through the schoolyard when they spotted Yumi and Ulrich. Hmm, & Yumis here on a Saturday, and with Ulrich, & do you think somethings up? Aelita said with a grin on her face. Jeremie smiled back and said  Maybe, & well, theyre both smiling, and now laughing, &. Jeremie stopped talking when Ulrich playfully tripped Yumi and caused her to fall in the wrong direction, right onto him. Jeremie looked over at Aelita, who was watching curiously.



Maybe we should leave before we see something they dont want us t- Jeremie said only to get interrupted by the sight of Yumi lean into Ulrich, and kiss him. To late. Jeremie said as he shrugged his shoulders. Alright, well it, after all, is Valentines day, therefore we really shouldnt watch them, not that we should any other time. Besides, if we see all that happens now, theyll have nothing to tell us. Aelita agreed.



Valentines Day! Jeremie screamed mentally at himself. He had paid no attention to it before, he had no reason to, but now, when he actually had a reason, he completely forgot! Well, it wont matter that much to Aelita that he had forgotten, after all, she doesnt even fully understand the concept of Valentines day, anyway. Jeremies mind assumed. I hope& his mind unconfidently continued.



What is valentines day exactly, Jeremie? Aelita asked curiously as they reached the outer gates of the school. Ah! So she doesnt exactly know what valentines day is! This is good. Jeremie thought. Well, valentines day is a holiday celebrated in quite a large part of the world. It is believed to be a day filled with love and things of that nature. Often on valentines day people would have what is referred to as a valentine. This could be either a card sent to someone to celebrate this holiday, or a special person that the persons valentine that they are, who is also their valentine, likes or possibly even loves. Jeremie explained while beginning to slightly blush. And the word like is used in the sense of an attraction that is less than love. He added. By the time he had explained all of this they had reached the sewers.



Aelita showed interest in this new (to her) topic. Removing the lid leading to the sewers Jeremie said Ladies first, especially on valentines day.. Aelita smiled, then went down the stairs leading to the sewers. Jeremie followed.



They kept walking as Aelita continued to ask questions about valentines day. She was very interested in things like the history of it all, and the traditions that followed. Jeremie explained Cupid, roses, hearts, and many other things.



As they got into the factory&







A/N: Bwa ha ha ha ha! Jk. I have set a cliffhanger out to get you! Im getting a bit to good at that, and a little to used to it, too. Im sorry. Ive just been working on this a while and I needed to post it b4 I forgot about it. Itd be a little hard 2, but knowing me I mightve. I hope for this to be my first complete fanfic and to have it done as two simple chapters. Lets see how that goes. So hopefully one more chapter. I hope youve enjoyed the first chapter, and remember to review if you want more. I need at least 10 reviews before I post again!!



PS: Im also thinking of writing a sequel of making this a series. Tell me what you think or which one I should do in your review. Thanks!! Buh-Bye!!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Aechigo on August 31, 2007, 6:06:58 AM

Aechigo on
AechigoOkay, just something I'm gonna add here- this story (and probably all stories posted here) are (and will be) meant 4 fanfiction.net originally. Basically this is my secondary site. Reviews will be comments, and that's just about all that's really important. Any questions PM me. Thx ;)

--Aechigo--