Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Asking Out SOS

Aelita asks Jeremie out. Just ur avrage extremely awesome JxA story.

Chapter 1 - Asking Out SOS

Chapter 1 - Asking Out SOS
Disclaimer: I own only the situation the characters are in.





Jeremie, Aelita, Yumi, Ulrich, and Odd were all at the factory, and as usual (XANA was at it again), Jeremie was typing away while Aelita, Odd, Yumi, and Ulrich were all fighting XANAs monsters. Be careful Odd, you only have 10 life points left. Jeremie said in his normal warn people of bad news voice. Dont sweat Einstein! Odd replied joyfully. Yumi, you get Aelita to the tower while Odd and I hold off these bloks. Ulrich directed. Okay, come on Aelita! Yumi replied, but Aelita was halfway to the tower before she got it all out. Then Aelita went up into the tower, put her hand up to be scanned, then the screen read across AELITA. Her name blinked twice then disappeared. Then Code: appeared across the screen. Then she entered LYOKO. She then floated off the side while saying Tower deactivated. Jeremie then did a return to the past. The next thing they knew Jeremie, Aelita, Odd, and Ulrich were back in Ms.Hertzs science room and Yumi was back in her seat next to William in Italian.



They heard the bell ring. It was finally the end of the day! Everyone ran out the door, everyone but Aelita. Jeremie went out into the hall and waited for her. As soon as Aelita came out of the classroom she saw Jeremie standing there, waiting on her.



Thanks for waiting on me. she said to him. You dont have to thank me. He blushed slightly. She smiled then said Umm, & Jeremie, she hesitated slightly, I was talking to Yumi yesterday and she umm, & she said that I should ask you on a & date. She said date so quietly that Jeremie, who was standing right in front of her, could barely hear her. Huh?!? Jeremie said quickly, his cheeks redder than any red Aelita had ever seen. Yumi said that? Jeremie asked surprised. Yeah, umm, & then I asked Odd what Odd thought, & Aelita started. Odd?!? You already knew what he thought, you know calling you Mrs. Einstein and all.. The thought of her being Mrs. Einstein, as Odd would say, made his cheeks even redder. Aelita, at the sight of how badly Jeremie was blushing, started to blush, too, but not nearly as bad. Well, um, & he said that he thought we were, & howd he have it? & made for each other, & There was a slight pause while Jeremie tried to picture Odd saying that, but he could only picture him saying it sarcastically.



The silence was broken when Aelita said Do you agree?. Jeremie snapped out of his slight trance and replied with a nod and his whole face turning red. Aelita blushed a little more and said  Me, too..



They both just stood there and looked at each other until Aelita realized that they had been talking for about ten minutes without moving form that spot! She then took Jeremies hand gently leading him down the hall. While doing so she gently, and quietly, said  We might want to go before we get locked in here. Jeremie had just noticed that Aelita gently leading him down the hallway. He felt as if he had been paralyzed from the waste down until he tripped and nearly hit the floor. Oh, my gosh! Aelita said, not expecting him to almost fall on his face, but instead of hitting the floor, he fell right into Aelitas arms. Oh! Aelita said, not expecting him to fall on her. Im so sorry! she apologized, she thought she had caused him to fall by her gentle tug (It was her words that had caused him to fall). Im fine. He said, his whole face turning redder than the worlds ripest watermelon. Come on, lets go. Aelita said sweetly. Okay. Jeremie replied, still not sure if he could walk.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Aechigo on August 31, 2007, 6:19:23 AM

Aechigo on
AechigoThis is along one of the longest stories I'm writing. Not quite completed yet, but u got an advantage, u can look up already written chapters of this story on fanfiction. I've got lots more i can put up, how fast i do it is all up 2 u.

--Aechigo--