Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Girlfriend

A Songfic wit da song 'Girlfriend' by Avril Lavigne. JxA

Chapter 1 - Girlfriend

Chapter 1 - Girlfriend
A/N: Hi! Im back! And with another songfic! That was written at 4:30 in the morning& Maybe the earlier I write the better. Lol. Anyway, I wrote this because A) I like this song, B) its pretty easy to come up with an idea for, and C) I love 2 write!! So I hope you enjoy this songfic from yours truly- Aechigo!!



Note- this is in an Aelita POV. Thought thatd b helpful to know.



What?! I screeched. I had a right to yell! Under these circumstances, I would be entitled to throw a huge fit. Natalie? I asked, making sure I hadnt heard anything wrong. I hadnt calmed down much since my last statement. He nodded and scratched the back of his head.

I hadnt been this mad since Odd caused me to have 4 hours of detention just so he could sleep! At first when Jeremie told me, I was dumbfounded. Then it sunk in. I absolutely couldnt believe he agreed to (as much as it pains me to say it) go out with her! I was disgusted! And then, buddy, was I mad!

What the heck were you thinking, Jeremie? I said, still angry, and not much quieter. Jeremie winced. I could tell he couldnt stand to see me this mad or upset- especially at him.

Aelita, listen! Jeremie was trying to recover. Why? Why should I listen to you, huh? So you can tell me something else terrible? I fought back. I folded my arms over my chest and glared at him tears in my eyes. Terrible? he questioned. Shoot. I wasnt supposed to say terrible.

Never mind. I said hurt, now beginning to softly sob. The look in his eyes, it was terrible. He looked hurt, sad, depressed, and yet strangely mesmerized. I was to upset to think. How could he do this to me? I looked up at him, a tear fell from my eye, I sighed sadly, deeply, gave him a sharp, heart crushing, glare, then stormed out of his room straight into mine.

Forgetting all of the slightly sympathetic yet slightly cold stares I got in the hallways I simply sat on my bed, hugging my knees, my head down crying. I looked up for a moment, and I realized my door was open. I mustve forgotten to close it when I stormed into my room.

And then, one of the last things that I wanted to happen, well, happened. There she was. Natalie. Natalie Fahey. Standing right in my doorway. I looked up at her coldly. May I help you? I asked, my tone to match my stare.

Umm, I just wanted to make sure you were okay. You seemed kind of upset in the hall& she trailed off. Theres not much you can do but make it worse. I said, my voice not changing. Are you sure? she asked. Youve already done enough. I replied. Alright& she slowly turned around and left, shutting the door behind her.

I locked the door, then cried myself to sleep.


Now, of course this turned into the gossip craze of the school. You would hear yeah, if I were Aelita Id be upset, too. Or Are you kidding? Aelita and Jeremie would make such a better couple! or possibly the exact opposite. And the rumors were terrible! Like the reason I was so upset was because he broke up with me for her. (The rumor had it we were secretly dating before) Have you heard anything more ridiculous? And I even heard Natalie helping a rumor about me along! The nerve!


Have you ever noticed that whenever you think things cant get worse they always do? Now Jeremie is turning me down to hang out with Natalie! Can you imagine? I never want to hear him say her name again!

But whats really annoying is that its like he defiantly still likes me. Yet hes dating her. I see the way he looks at me. And he knows I do. Its different. Its not like hell look at Yumi or Odd, see those are friend looks. Thats how he looks at Natalie. Shes to stupid to know the difference.

But he looks at me differently. Like theres a spark behind the blue. Its just- & different.


I do realize that it sounds as if Im overreacting, but Im really not. Theres a dance, its on Friday. Its to late now, but- well, I was going to ask Jeremie to go with me. I was sure he was going to say yes. He has so much trouble saying no. That was his excuse for going to the dance with Natalie. If I wouldve known she had her eye on him I wouldve- & its to late now. No ifs ands or buts about it, hes gone. Then again, he cant stay with her forever, right? I hope Im right. Well just have to wait and see what tomorrow will bring&


Shes definitely starting to notice now. She doesnt like me. At all. Not any more than I like her. And shes so careless! And I dont mean carefree! Shes such an airhead. I cant see why Jeremie is still with her!!


Well, the day of the dance has arrived. I had no date, so I volunteered to be the DJ. Little did everyone know, I had a few tricks up my shiny pink sleeves&

The music was up to beat, I was playing the top of pop. I was having a fairly good time. Then Jeremie walked in. Ordinarily, Id be thrilled to see him, but this time- Natalie was next to him. She was really starting to get on my nerves.

I had to admit though, she didnt look that bad. She had on a red dress that was barely past knee level. Spaghetti straps. Her black hair up in a loose bun. I had no idea how she was planning on dancing in those three inch heels. Impossible. I frowned.

I noticed Jeremie look over at the DJ booth so I quickly looked back down at what I was doing. The song that was playing died down.

A voice came over the speakers that were previously blasting music so loud that it could drown out Odds snoring. We have a special treat for you tonight. It was Jim. One special student has prepared a song for us to hear tonight, so for your listening, and dancing, pleasure, here is Ms. Aelita Stones. I heard my name through the surround sound. I took a deep breath. here goes nothing& I thought.

I got up on stage, and quickly said The songs called Girlfriend. Dance away!.

Music started to play in the background.

Soon enough I started singing.




Hey! Hey! You! You! I dont like your girlfriend! No way! No way! I think you need a new one Hey! Hey! You! You! I could be your girlfriend Hey! Hey! You! You! I know that you like me No way! No way! You know its not a secret Hey! Hey! You! You! I want to be your girlfriend Youre so fine I want you mine Youre so delicious I think about ya all the time Youre so addictive Dont you know what I could do to make you feel alright? Dont pretend I think you know Im dang precious And L Yeah Im the mother fn princess I can tell you like me too and you know Im right Shes like so whatever And you could do so much better I think we should get together now And thats what everyones talking about! Hey! Hey! You! You! I dont like your girlfriend! No way! No way! I think you need a new one Hey! Hey! You! You! I could be your girlfriend Hey! Hey! You! You! I know that you like me No way! No way! You know its not a secret Hey! Hey! You! You! I want to be your girlfriend

The crowd was roaring, they clearly liked my song. Jeremie had a blank expression, he knew this song was directed to him.
I can see the way, I see the way you look at me And even when you look away I know you think of me I know you talk about me all the time again and again So come over here, tell me what I want to hear Better yet make your girlfriend disappear I dont want to hear you say her name ever again (And again and again and again!)

Now as for Natalie- she was beyond miffed. She was totally glaring me up. She hated it! Now me, Im not one to enjoy someone elses anger, but in this situation, that was hilarious! She undoubtedly hated me in the spotlight. Its like watching a wet cat from a safe distance. The look on her face was priceless. The sweet smell of success.
Shes like so whatever And you could do so much better I think we should get together now And thats what everyones talking about!

The rest of my friends were totally surprised. They most likely had no idea I could sing the way I was is singing. It had my pep, but it was an angry kind of pep, if you will.
Hey! Hey! You! You! I dont like your girlfriend! No way! No way! I think you need a new one Hey! Hey! You! You! I could be your girlfriend Hey! Hey! You! You! I know that you like me No way! No way! You know its not a secret Hey! Hey! You! You! I want to be your girlfriend

My song was hardcore, only the few people with gaping mouths, and one glaring, wasnt dancing. I mustve written the most popular hit on the chart.
In a second youll be wrapped around my finger Cause I can, cause I can do it better Theres no other So when's it gonna sink in? Shes so stupid What the L were you thinking?!

In a second youll be wrapped around my finger Cause I can, cause I can do it better Theres no other So when's it gonna sink in? Shes so stupid What the L were you thinking?!

Hey! Hey! You! You! I dont like your girlfriend! No way! No way! I think you need a new one Hey! Hey! You! You! I could be your girlfriend Hey! Hey! You! You! I know that you like me No way! No way! You know its not a secret Hey! Hey! You! You! I want to be your girlfriend



The crowd cheered loudly. Even Sissi seemed to like my song. Odd was cheering the loudest. I tried my best to curtsy in my tightish leather pink mini skirt. I clunked in my light pink (also leather) boots as I walked off stage. Jeremie immediately left Natalies side and rushed to mine, leaving an angrily jealous looking Natalie behind.

Aelita! Jeremie said, trying to grab my attention, which was already on him anyway. I simply turned my head towards him. Yes? I replied innocently. I think there was a misunderstanding. He said to me. I gave him a confused look. Shes not my girlfriend, she just wanted to go to the dance as friends. He told me. What? I asked, feeling stupid. So& I tried to process this information. So- shes my friend. She did originally ask the way you thought, but I said no, and suggested we went as friends. She agreed. Thats all. He explained.

I smiled. Then I guess, there was no real need for that song, huh? I said embarrassed. No, there was a need for that song. He said. If you want to be my girlfriend, then& he paused Why dont you? he pulled a box our of his pocket. He opened it revealing a pink heart necklace. It was beautiful. I simply hugged him and started to cry. Happy tears. He put the necklace around my neck and, well, that was the beginning, & of this princess- Happily Ever After.


A/N: Well, &? What do you think? Something about this didnt sound right to me. Maybe it was the mood. Or possibly how OOC the characters were&? Im not sure, but I hope it sounded better to you than it did to me. Remember to review and tell me what you thought.



--Aechigo--

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment