Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter One

I suck at descriptions,but It's an awesome story from off the top of my head.
 Davey Havok & Asya 

 
 
 
 
 

Chapter 1 - Chapter One

Chapter 1 - Chapter One
 Davey sat in the cofee shop,gently sipping the hot liquid. Davey. He thought he heard his name being called. He looked around, hoping to see someone,but no one was there. Davey. " First, I see shadows, now i''m hearing voices, I must be going crazy," he said to himself. You''re already crazy. "David Marchand! Snap out of it!!!" Davey nearly jumped out of his skin. Then he realized who was talking to him. It was Jade. Jade laughed as he sat down across from Davey. " Gosh, you know not to scare me like that!" " Sorry..... You were thinking about her, weren''t you?" Davey shook his head as he pushed the long part of his hair out of his face.He let out a sigh as he took another sip of coffee. Their eyes shot at the door when the sound of the entance bell rung in their ears. It was quite noticeable since the coffee shop was nearly empty. A girl entered and Davey''s heart fluttered.Her long,choppy,black and blonde hair was pulled back in a pony tail. As she walked past Jade and Davey, she made eye contact with Davey,and smiled. Har Iris'' were so pale, she looked blind.(But she obviously wasn''t.) Jade looked at Davey and smirked. "What?" Davey asked, "You like her." "I do not!" " Do too." "I don''t like her,so go frack yourself!" Jade looked at the girl, who was looking at Davey. " You might not like her, but she obviously likes you." Davey''''s eyes lit up. " Ha ! I know you liked her!" "It doesn''''t matter anyway. Relationships don''t last with me ." "You have to let go of Tiffany. It wasn''t your fault she cut herself. Besides, this girl looks like she wants to meet you." "What do you mean?" But it was too late. Jade was already walking toward the girl.    

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment