Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter Two

I suck at descriptions,but It's an awesome story from off the top of my head.
 Davey Havok & Asya 

 
 
 
 
 

Chapter 2 - Chapter Two

Chapter 2 - Chapter Two

 Asya watched as Jade approached her.

" Hi,"he said.

" Hi."

" Can I sit down?" Jade asked some what nervously .

" Sure. I''m Asya."

" I''m Jade," he replied with a nervous laugh," So.... I saw you watching my friend. Do you like him?"

Asya was quiet for a second then said," I guess so. Why?"

" Well, he likes you. Do you want to talk to him?" Asya shrugged her shoulders and shook her head no. "Aww, why not,he really likes you."

" Welllll, okay," she said with a small smile.

As they began to walk over to Davey, he began to get butterflies in his stomach.What if she doesn''t like me. Ohh, hopefully I don''t screw this up! Davey thought to himself. As they neared him, Davey got more and more nervous. He obviously wasn''t good at meeting girls.

Jade and Asya aproached Davey with smiles on their faces, but for different reasons.

" Hi, I''m Davey," his voice a bit rhaspy from nervousnes. They shook hands as she said her name, and giggled.

Behind Asya, but still in visible sight, was Jade, smirking at Davey. Davey gave him a "frack you look", and Jade just smiled.

"Umm... You want towalk outside with me?" asked Davey. He then felt stupid and embarrased. But Asya said yes.

                                                                                              ~~~

The air was cold outside and the sky was grey, but it didn''t matter.

" I haven''t seen you around here before," Davey said.

" I moved her from Georgia last week. New York isn''t where I wanted to move to, but I had to for work."

" Oh, what do you do?"

" I''m a fashion designer," she said, trying not to let herself brag. A cool wind blew, and Asya began to shiver. Davey,being the gentleman that he was, wraped his arms around her. A little shocked, Asya looked up at him. Davey just smiled, as did Asya. 

                                                                                          ~~~

 Asya walked upto her fancy appartment complex. Davey stood on the side walk with her number written on his hand.

 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment