Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - PART ONE

A psuedo script of my own made up episode of Mr. Bean. please leave comments because theirs really no point of posting things if nobody says anything. Also please forgive my spelling and grammers if you find them.

Chapter 1 - PART ONE

Chapter 1 - PART ONE
PART ONE

A little yellow car is driven unproffessionaly on the supermarket parking lot and is parked in front of the sliding doors. Mr. Bean steps out and enters. He picks up a basket at the front entrance and begins shopping for gorceries, he searches through a pile of peaches. He is frustrated because he is unable to find a perfect fruit and digs deeper.

Mr. Bean: (finds an unbruised perfect peach at the bottom of the pile) Ah Ha! (puts the fruit in a plastic bag, places it in his basket and walks off. The peaches than all roll to the floor and people just look at the mess wondering who was responsible)

While wandering through the dairy section, he catches site of a small table with plate full of different cheese. The woman at the table lifts the plate to him and Mr. Bean takes one. Enjoying the cheese, he takes another and than another. The lady finally gets annoyed.

Lady worker: One sample per customer please.

Bean than waits around and 3 women stop by the table and try the sample.

Lady 1: (Takes a sample, eats it) This is good.
Bean than pretends to pay attention to the grocery in his basket while he sneaks his hand on the plate between the women and feels around for a piece of cheese. The 3 women walk away and he accidently grabs the workers boob.
Lady Worker: (Screams and slaps his hand away, frowns at Bean who than jumps and scurries away)
The camera is on the lady, stack of paper towels in the corner of the screen falls, she puts down the plate and walks towards the direction to pick them up. Bean than reappears and quickly grabs 2 handful of cheese sample; shoves them into his pocket and runs of screen again. Mr. Bean is now waiting in a long line for the chashier. The line at the cash register is long so he passes the time by eating cheese from his pocket.

Bean: (looks and acts impatient and frustrated, looks at his watch) Oh...Come on!.....
The Line slolwly moves and he spots a something a rack next to him. He picks it up and looks at it. Camera shows the bb gun inside a package in his hand with Pea Shooter printed on the side of the gun.
Mr. Bean: (with excited expression) Oooooh...a pea shooter!...
The line moves again and it is his turn to pay. Bean is than filmed leaving the supermarket.

End of Part One

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment