Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Blonde Haired Boy

Okay, this is a story about me that I wrote with my Sempai, Kelalailea. It's a story about me and my lover, Aido.

Chapter 2 - The Blonde Haired Boy

Chapter 2 - The Blonde Haired Boy
- The Blonde Haired Boy
In a flash we were at Cross Academy, and Cino Sensei was leaving me. I begged him not to go, but he had other matters to attend to. A brown haired girl named Yuuki showed me to the classroom. There were several vampires in the same color uniform I was wearing in the room. One boy with blonde hair and blue eyes caught my attention. I was glad that none of them had noticed me, because I was beaming at that boy.
If I had any doubts before, they were all gone now. I definitely believed in love at first sight. My heart was racing. Then I remembered what Cino Sensei told me about these vampires. I had to be careful. I decided that I needed to play hard to get by acting as a human who is trying to hide love might. Besides, isn’t love often mistaken for loathing?
I breathed heavily just one breath, and every eye in the room was on me. I concentrated my mind, and in a moment, I knew the name of everyone in the room. I studied all of the students carefully. One person that seemed to stand out was a person named Kuran Kaname. He was trying so very hard to figure me out, and he seemed to know quite a bit about my kind. I could see that he was what they called a “pure blood’ vampire. That meant that I would be subject to his “rule”. (Those vampires treated pure bloods like they were kings.) That also meant that he knew my goals, and I would have to watch out for him while I went about winning over the blonde haired boy. His name, by the way, was Aido Hanabusa.
I had the perfect plan for winning over Aido. I was going to make myself so off limits that he had to want me. I was lucky enough to find his eyes glancing down at my chest. I had spoken to everyone but Aido in their minds. I only scowled at him and took the seat farthest away from him. Naturally, he got up and sat down right next to me.
“Why did you look at me like that?” Aido asked me in the middle of class.
“Why do you think? You were looking at my chest, you little pervert,” I growled between my teeth.
“Well, I can see what my first impression of you is. You certainly must be quite argumentative.”
“Don’t talk to me. I’m trying to learn.”
“Oh, and so ill tempered too.”
I guess you could say that our first conversation was a success. No one, not even this Kaname person, could find the emotions that lay dormant in my heart. At that point I was determined to have Aido’s heart even if I had to cut it out and put it in a jar. That Kaname confronted me after class.
“Ayame, what is this man, Lord Cino, to you?” I must admit, he didn’t waste time.
“Uhh, beloved sensei, good friend, no relation if that’s what you’re asking,” I said confusedly.
“I meant why do you call him Lord Cino?”
“Well, that is a very long story.”
“I have time.”
“Alright, the reason why we call him Lord Cino is because he was born the second vampire. His mother, the first vampire, was an Egyptian goddess. He gave into certain temptations, and his mother cursed him with immortality until he could find his one true love. He now lives comfortably with that very woman. Her name is Alexandra, and they have a daughter named Layla.”
“I see. Am I right in thinking that your kind can read minds?”
“I’m not 100% vampire you know.”
“I know. Speaking of which, I’m going to have to ask you not to choose one of the Cross Academy students as your vampire or mate if that’s what you want to call it.”
“Oh, of course not.”
That was it! The deal was sealed! Aido Hanabusa was officially mine. Kaname didn’t know it, but I loved to break the rules, and I loved to challenge authority. When I said ‘of course not’ I was thinking ‘I’ve already chosen him from the students at Cross Academy’. So, the gauntlet was set, and I’d get Aido even if we had to make love behind Kaname’s back.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment