Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Intro

Well, somehow Sasuke and Naruto got sent to King's Island, the greatest roller coaster park of all time.(probably an anime world portal) Now they are going to take a comedic journey through it and meet some other familiar faces on the way. :D

Chapter 0 - Intro

Chapter 0 - Intro
Naruto and Sasuke’s Day at King’s Island
Intro
Hmmm, how to start. I guess you could say that it all began when we were traveling in a car to a mission. We went through a strangely small forest and it seemed like we were somewhere else. Naruto was bugging me about it. >( We got out of the car and we went up to this strange looking place. The sign said that it was some place called King’s Island. I looked over at Naruto again and rolled my eyes. (he was freaking out again.) I guess it was a good thing we had our normal people clothes on cause everyone was dressed like normal people. (okay, that’s enough of Sasuke’s intro. We will do something different.)
Sasuke: Naruto, what is this place?
Naruto: It’s a roller coaster park, Sasuke.
Sasuke: What’s a roller coaster park?
Naruto: You don’t know what a roller coaster park is? *in shock*
Sasuke: No, should I?
Naruto: C’mon, Sasuke, let’s go. I will show you the glorious thing that is the most amazing roller coaster park of all time, King’s Island.
Sasuke: *hears screaming* Ah! Fangirls! *ducks down in a fetal position*
Naruto: No, Sasuke, they’re just screaming from the roller coasters.
Sasuke: Um, why are they screaming at the roller coasters.
Naruto: *grabs Sasuke’s hand* You’ll see. *grins evilly*

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Doomlord1234 on April 8, 2009, 9:17:53 PM

Doomlord1234 on
Doomlord1234ooooOOOOooooh, what a awesome story so far!