Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Top Gun/ Flight Deck

Well, somehow Sasuke and Naruto got sent to King's Island, the greatest roller coaster park of all time.(probably an anime world portal) Now they are going to take a comedic journey through it and meet some other familiar faces on the way. :D

Chapter 1 - Top Gun/ Flight Deck

Chapter 1 - Top Gun/ Flight Deck
Chapter 1 Top Gun/ Flight Deck
Naruto: This link is taking forever!
Sasuke: Shut up, idiot. I’m sure whatever it is won’t even be worth the wait anyway.
Naruto: What are you saying?! This is Top Gun. It’s one of the awesome roller coasters at King’s Island.
Sasuke: Whatever…
*they finally get up and get in the ride and someone puts down the harness thingy*
Sasuke: What are they doing?!
Naruto: They have to strap you down or you’ll fall off the ride.
Sasuke: Whatever. This thing is probably going to be boring anyway.
Naruto: Sasuke, you don’t know what you’re talking about!
Sasuke: Whatever.
Naruto: Here we go! Dattebayo! Believe it!
Sasuke: Ah, would you please shut up!…So, why were they screaming again? *while they are going up the first hill*
Naruto: Well, you’ll see when we get to the top of the hill.
Sasuke: What? Are these supposed to be scary.
Naruto: Not exactly
Sasuke: What do you mean, not exact…*they go down the first hill* Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! *screaming like a girl*
Naruto: DATTEBAYOOOOOOOOOOO!
Sasuke: WHATEVEEEEEER!
*at the end of the ride*
Sasuke: That wasn’t very exciting.
Naruto: C’mon Sasuke, even you can’t say that you didn’t have fun on that.
Sasuke:…Alright, I admit it! That was awesome! It was amazing! *looks up* Ahhhhhh! My hair!
Naruto: You’re hair will be find Sasuke.
Sasuke: Whatever. So, like I was saying. That was so great! I have endorphins!
Naruto: Huh, what’s endorphins?
Sasuke: It’s the only healthy way to get high. It’s like your body’s natural high.
Naruto: Oh, that’s weird.
Sasuke: No it’s not.
Naruto: Yes it is.
Sasuke: Whatever.
Naruto: C’mon Sasuke, I already know what we’re goanna ride next. *grabs his hand*
Sasuke: Would you get off of me and quit doing that?!
Naruto: *jumps back* Okay…
To be continued…

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

archieluver27 on August 7, 2008, 1:55:41 AM

archieluver27 on
archieluver27omg this is awesome i love this its sooo funny sasuke and naruto always have there fun together.

VeryCrazyRedd on August 7, 2008, 12:04:44 AM

VeryCrazyRedd on
VeryCrazyReddNot bad! This is funny stuff! I've been to King's Island before, so I'll probably like this. You even remembered to throw in the ride's newer names! So far, so good.

PS: Ever been to Cedar Point? It's another great amusement park in Ohio.