Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prologue

So this was supposed to be a one-shot with Grimmjow, but now I'ma make into a story. Idk how long, but yeah.... Msge me on how to correct any mistakes I might have made. This is one of my first stories so, yuh.. :\

Hope ya'll like it.

Chapter 1 - Prologue

Chapter 1 - Prologue
It was everyday. Everyday he would go watch her. It didn't matter what she was doing. Whether if she was in the shower, getting dressed, or studying, he was always there. The more he was there watching her, the more his love for her grew.
Grimmjow wouldn't think of himself as the type of person who would fall in love, and yet here he is falling head over heels for a girl. A human girl named Chizuke and boy was she beautiful. Her raven black hair fell down to her lower back. Oh, how Grimmjow dreamed of running his fingers through it. She had sparkling blue eyes that shone bright as the sun and a body. Grimmjow had never seen a woman with such figure. In the shower, he could see the water drip down her breasts, down her back and meeting the floor. His fingers twitched, wanting to touch her, wanting to hold her in his embrace. She was perfection. But with a body like that came men.
Greedy pigs (No off-ense, i'm pretty sure most of them aren't. lol)that would harrass her. Grimmjow was annoyed at them. She wasn't some toy, she was a living breathing human being. But aparrently to them they didn't care. One night a man actually was able to chase her in an alley.
"I've got you now pretty girlie." he said in a slurred voice. She knew that walking home alone is dangerous and now she was going to pay the price. But she wasn't alone. Grimmjow was there, as always watching over her. He ran up to the man and backhanded him. The drunk flew and hit the brick wall. What Chizuke saw was the man fly (She can't see Grimm. x])
At that moment she knew that something was with her. Even when she was all alone walking home, she didn't feel alone. She could sense someone's presence there beside her. Even though she didn't show it, she had a suspicion (sp?) that something or someone was there. In her room, she could feel eyes on her, but everytime she turned around nothing was there. But now, now she was certian.
Grimmjow smiled, he knew what she was thinking. He placed his hand on her head.She felt it, but when she looked up nothing was there. She may not have seen anything, but she could sense him.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment