Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - The Tsukumo Family

Shippings include:
Blueshipping (Seto Kaiba X Kisara)
Peachshipping (Yugi Muto X Tea/Anzu Mazaki)
Polarshipping (Joey/Jonouchi X Mai)
Argentshipping (Tristen/Honda X Serenity)
Fianceshipping (Jaden/Judai Yuki X Alexis Rhodes/Asuka Tenjoin)
Faithshipping (Yusei Fudo X Akiza)
Scoopshipping (Jack Atlas X Carly Carmine)
Skyshipping (Yuma X Tori/Kotori)
Fruitshipping (Yuya X Yuzu/Zuzu)

Chapter 7 - The Tsukumo Family

Chapter 7 - The Tsukumo Family
There shall be fluff… *w*

Tori could feel the sun touching her skin, but she doesn't want to get up yet. She rolled over to the other side to feel the embrace of her lover, but then as she moves her hand across the bed, it was empty. She then opened her eyes, and then got up to look around. She doesn't see him anywhere, which made her upset where he might be. He doesn't go to work till later today. And besides he doesn't leave until he hugs the kids goodbye, and, well, the kids are not up. Tori rolled over onto her belly, thoughts racing through her mind, wondering where he might be. But then she got her answer.
"Good morning sunshine," He said softly as he crawled up on her back, which scared the hell out of her.
"Y-yuma! I didn't see you there," She yelped. She forgot that they're both bare naked underneath the covers, and he felt cold to her, which made part of the yelp noise she made. "Damn you're so cold, you should put some clothes on or something," She sighed, and Yuma didn't respond to her complaint.
"Yeah I got out of bed not too long ago, but here I am now" He then kissed her neck which is better to her then cold skin against hers, but that slowly didn't mind her.
"And the kids?" Tori had to ask. Yuma stopped what he was doing and looked at her head to head….ish.
"Yeah what about them?" Yuma felt annoyed since he wants to spend some time with her without any mention of the kids that are still in bed.
"Are they up?"
"Why would they be? It's only after six."
Tori looked at the time. He was right. It is only a little after six. What is she worried about? She thought of that for a little bit.
"Ok, sure, it's after six," Tori said to herself as Yuma moved closer to her, and as she noticed she turned on her back looking at him in question. "So?"
"So…" Yuma then kissed her on the lips, and she returned the favor, holding it for a moment, until they heard something.
"Momma, dad?" A young girl asks curiously, still in her pajamas, standing at the edge of her parents' room. Yuma then froze in surprise and then quickly moved off of his wife acting like nothing happened.
"Yeah? What is it Julie?"
The pre-teen looked at the two. "I'm hungry."
The couple looked at each other. "Yeah, well have some cereal then," Tori looked back at Julie, who's still a little unsure.
"Which kind?"
"Any kind as long as the box's already opened," Yuma said, thinking that his daughter should already know this.
"Ok!" Julie then ran to the kitchen to make her bowl of cereal.
"Now, where were we?" Yuma leaned closer to Tori for another kiss, but Tori stopped him. Yuma looked a little annoyed and confused.
"I don't think so," Tori giggled and got out of bed, which had Yuma pouting. "I gotta see if Kin is awake,"
"Fine," Yuma sighed. Tori then looked back a Yuma.
"You should get up too,"
"I did get up not too long ago," Yuma exclaimed.
"Yes but you're back in bed. Come on, get up," Tori walked over there and was about to remove the sheets from Yuma, until he stopped her.
"Alright alright I'm up I'm up!" Yuma quickly put Tori's robe on, without noticing, which made Tori giggle.
"What?"
Tori giggled again. "Oh, it's nothing," She then walked out of the room to go wake Kin. Yuma finally realizes what he's wearing but noticed it smells good. He smirked.
"Hmm, this isn't so bad," He said to himself, and walked to the kitchen to have breakfast with his daughter.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment