Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - The Hogan Family

Shippings include:
Blueshipping (Seto Kaiba X Kisara)
Peachshipping (Yugi Muto X Tea/Anzu Mazaki)
Polarshipping (Joey/Jonouchi X Mai)
Argentshipping (Tristen/Honda X Serenity)
Fianceshipping (Jaden/Judai Yuki X Alexis Rhodes/Asuka Tenjoin)
Faithshipping (Yusei Fudo X Akiza)
Scoopshipping (Jack Atlas X Carly Carmine)
Skyshipping (Yuma X Tori/Kotori)
Fruitshipping (Yuya X Yuzu/Zuzu)

Chapter 8 - The Hogan Family

Chapter 8 - The Hogan Family
Warning: contains CanonXOC shipping! You shall been warned...

The rain's been hard all night, stomping on the rooftops of the family home like getting attention just to annoy them. It's not happening fortunately, as the parents sleeping soundly in their own room while the twins in their own not minding the rain. It didn't last very long however, as lightning struck down by the city, making a clashing sound that sounds like it could be from miles. The twins, right after one another, shot up from their bed and ran out to their parents as cover.
"MOMMY! DADDY!" One of the twins said one while the sibling said the other, bash their door open and swopped under the covers, making Crow also shot up in bed in a panic.
"Yowh! Guys what the-!?" Crow pulled his covers off and see the twins shivering in fear, Crow sighing in relief that it wasn't some wild animal. "What's up with you guys?"
"I-…we- got spooked…" Both said one word after the other, like their minds were in sync.
"Spooked?" He almost chuckled on that part. "By what?"
He then got his answer as the roaring thunder echoed the sky in a sudden, causing Crow to jump and look outside in shock. The twins gathered around their father in comfort, the mother finally got up to see the problem. She has a very dark mulberry color hair that looks almost completely black, even by the flash of lightning. Her eyes, shade from yellow to green, did on the contrary, making them like they're glowing for a second. She rubbed her eyes and looked at the kids with little disappointment.
"Guys it's just thunder. It's not gonna hurt us in any other way-" Lightning interrupted her sentence as she also jumped, and looked out the window. She sighed in defeat. "Alright you can sleep here…"
"Yay!" The twins got themselves comfortable in between their parents, Crow quickly getting comfortable himself. Yonah, the mother, was still looking outside in disbelief, wondering why lightning has to ruin her night. Crow then leaned towards her over the cuddling twins and peck a kiss on her cheek.
"You're not scared of lightning too are ya?" Crow then chuckled, getting a knock on the head as a response from his finicky wife.
"I'm just not comfortable sleeping with the kids, you know how I am with that."
Crow rolled his eyes. "Hey, as the mother sometimes you gotta deal with our childrens' safety and care, like any parent would. We went over this ever since we were together…"
"Yeah I know," Yonah looked out the window again. "I'm trying to be societal as much as possible. Maybe I wasn't ready after all. You…" She then looked at Crow. "You were ready. I'm not."
Crow looked into her eyes and put his hand across her cheek. "You were ready. Remember, I'm here for you…" He kissed her check again, and under the covers, getting comfortable. "I love you,"
After so long she finally smiled, seeing Crow with the kids made her feel lucky she has them. She then lay down, wrapping her arms around the little one, feeling Crow's embrace at the other side. "I love you too," She whispered sweetly.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment