Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Wheeler Family

Shippings include:
Blueshipping (Seto Kaiba X Kisara)
Peachshipping (Yugi Muto X Tea/Anzu Mazaki)
Polarshipping (Joey/Jonouchi X Mai)
Argentshipping (Tristen/Honda X Serenity)
Fianceshipping (Jaden/Judai Yuki X Alexis Rhodes/Asuka Tenjoin)
Faithshipping (Yusei Fudo X Akiza)
Scoopshipping (Jack Atlas X Carly Carmine)
Skyshipping (Yuma X Tori/Kotori)
Fruitshipping (Yuya X Yuzu/Zuzu)

Chapter 2 - The Wheeler Family

Chapter 2 - The Wheeler Family
Joey just got home from work on a usual day. He became an auto mechanic after he got the degree at a community college. And as soon as he graduated from high school he moved out of his dad’s place and lived in a dorm during his college time. After getting the degree he and Mai decided to live together after hearing the news of becoming a father. Mai didn’t go to college since she didn’t have anyone to support her on financial situations, so she works as a waitress in restaurants here and there. She says she’s happy doing so, even though Joey is concerned about her choices, and wants her to do more in life than just being a waitress, but Mai refused to let him help.
                He unlocked the door and went inside with a big smile. “I’m hhooommeee!” Is all he has to say to have his son and daughter, Ronin and Mary, run towards their dad with big smiles on their faces since they now know that he’s home.
                “Daddy!” The kids jumped out of the furniture and tackled Joey down to the floor as a hug. He then heard someone else running towards him and the kids and glumped on top of them, licking Joey’s dirty face. “Down buy, down!” Joey tries to push their pet Rupert off of him, which failed miserably.
                Joey got up, holding the kids with each arm, “Roar the baddy monsters kidnapped two kids! Ohh no!” Joey ran into the living room and dropped the kids onto their big bean seating on the floor. The kids giggled. “Oh no baddy monster let us go!” One of the kids playfully yelled as their blonde father jumped on the bean bag went sent the kids one foot in the air, and he started tickling them, and the kids can’t but laugh so loud the neighbors are able to hear them. The dog started barking with their screams waiting the good time to tackle the Joey and the kids Mai heard the racket and decided to spoil the fun.
                “Sorry kids but the baddy monster has to invade somewhere else. At the meantime why don’t you kids leave him alone for a bit?”
                “Awwww….” The kids wailed forlornly while still hanging to their dad.
                “It’s ok kids, I just need to get someone else to snack on, then I’ll back for you!” Joey lounged at his each near the end of his sentence and the kids screamed for their dear lives and ran into their bedrooms, while Rupert their husky decided to walk to the backyard. Joey got up and stretched his back and arms. “Well that’s a way to get rid of them,” He said doing so.
                Mai walked up him peck on the lips. “Welcome home Joey,” She ran her hands across his cheeks and giggled. “You should probably wash up; you got really dirty from work today.”
                Joey just rolled his eyes and kissed her back. “I’ll just jump into the shower then,” he walked towards his bedroom and stopped, “But I wouldn’t mind someone joining with me,”
                Mai rolled her eyes as well. “Nah uh, I just took a shower an hour ago. I don’t want to get dirty from you taking a shower,” She joked. Joey thinks otherwise.
                “But I need someone to wash my back when I wash my hair-“
                “That’s not necessary; we recently got a back scrubber in our bathroom. I’m sure you’ll enjoy it,” Joey just gives her the pouty face, which made Mai very amused. “But if you really want me to, I guess I’ll jump in-“
                “Great, meet me in there in five,” Joey happily blurted and ran into his bedroom to change. Mai just shook her head, thinking it won’t hurt to take a second shower. “Oh Joey, I love you but sometimes…. Sigh, whatever,” She spoke to herself and walked into the bedroom.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment