Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Yuki Family

Shippings include:
Blueshipping (Seto Kaiba X Kisara)
Peachshipping (Yugi Muto X Tea/Anzu Mazaki)
Polarshipping (Joey/Jonouchi X Mai)
Argentshipping (Tristen/Honda X Serenity)
Fianceshipping (Jaden/Judai Yuki X Alexis Rhodes/Asuka Tenjoin)
Faithshipping (Yusei Fudo X Akiza)
Scoopshipping (Jack Atlas X Carly Carmine)
Skyshipping (Yuma X Tori/Kotori)
Fruitshipping (Yuya X Yuzu/Zuzu)

Chapter 3 - The Yuki Family

Chapter 3 - The Yuki Family
The moon was full at this night during Jaden and his family’s slumber. Alexis went to bed early since she woke up pretty early for her morning shift at work. Bella, their daughter, has been having trouble sleeping lately, but this time she’s sleeping soundly, and their golden retriever, Hiro, laying there, looking at Bella carefully once in a while.
It’s little after 2am, and Hiro suddenly perk his head up, looking at Bella cautiously, sniffing at her briskly, and jumped off of her bed to the parents’ room. Hiro started licking Jaden’s hand, and afterwards got halfway onto the bed and nudged his head with his nose. Jaden finally woke up from his movements and licks, and knows why he woke him up. He got up from his bed slowly so he wouldn’t wake Alexis up from the other side of the bed. He walked into the kitchen and opens the cabinet to take a container and opened up a pill. He filled up a glass of water and went over to Bella’s room, sat next her, shaking her shoulder to wake her up.
Bella opened her eyes and spoke quietly, “Dad?” Jaden shushed her, “It’s ok honey, you just have to take this,” He said while giving her the pill and a glass of water. She accepted the pill and drank it down with the water, and gave the glass back to her father, still very sleepy.
“That’s good, now you can go back to sleep,” Jaden whispered, kissed her on the forehead and stood up from her bed, walking as quietly as he could. “Daddy…?” Jaden heard her daughter and turned around.
“H-how long will I have to do this?” She asked in a whisper tone, wiping the water from the edge of her mouth with her blanket. Jaden didn’t answer right away, since he doesn’t know what to say exactly. He then just smiled and whispered back, “As long as you think the bright side of things, it will as quick as a zippy,”
Bella smiled back, and closed her eyes to sleep. Jaden went back to the kitchen to put the glass away, and turned off the light behind him. Through his time in the hallway he sees Hiro sitting by Bella’s bedroom, looking a bit drowsy himself. The brunette man kneeled down and petted him.
“You did good today, boy. Now get some rest. You deserve it,” The golden retriever then laid on the floor and rested there, wanting to stay by Bella’s room anyways. Jaden just smiled and walked to his bedroom. He went underneath the covers until he heard his wife turned in bed and looked at him soundly.
“I’m sorry if I woke you,” The young man whispered to her with tired in his eyes. Alexis just nodded to his response.
“It’s ok, besides I wanted to hear you and Bella, it’s nice to hear you two talking.”
There was silence for about a moment, until she spoke again. “You know… I’m glad we have a child. I mean, when I first found about our child, and telling you about, well, it, I was so scared that you might…. I don’t know, run away. But you stayed by my side. And, it kind of… worked out at the end…”
Alexis frowned about what happened during her birth. What scared her, and Jaden, the most that day is not hearing a single wail or cry when Bella was born. After confirming her stillborn Jaden went into tears. He was waiting for the moment of seeing her, holding her in his arms, but that dream turned into a tragedy within seconds. But like a miracle Bella was revived after minutes of her birth, like if the gods above gave her life. Jaden, though, knew what exactly happened. It was Yubel who gave her life, using her own soul as the life of the child, giving her red and blue eyes and turned half of her brown hair blondish white. Jaden still remembers that moment like it just yesterday. Never knowing the true gift spirits can hold so dearly for someone. This brought a tear down his face, but in a delighted way.
“I guess what I’m saying is…” Alexa continued, “That I’m happy we’re together, even if it was an accident,”
“Me too,” Jaden smiled and kissed her on the forehead. “I love you.” He softly said, moving towards her close enough to feel her embrace. “I love you too,”
--
                Bella is getting a checkup at the hospital since it’s already been six months since her last visit. Jaden and Alexis are sitting in the same room, watching the doctor doing the usuals.
                “You are a very brave girl today,” The doctor said wonderfully. “Why not go to the hallway and pick out something by the prize stash?”
                Bella nodded and jumped off the seating and ran out the door. Jaden and Alexis saw her until she’s out of their sight, and looked back at the doctor. Fortunately the doctor knows what’s going on through the concerned parents’ minds, but waits for one of them to speak.
                Jaden decided to speak. “How long?”
                The doctor skimmed through the records on the clipboard in his hands looked back up at the couple. “Only a few more years, about somewhere on her 16th birthday, if that’s correct.”
                Alexis looked down at the floor, her eyes watering up, trying to fight back the tears. Jaden also sat there looking down, not wanting to think about it anymore. Bella just came back with her prize in her hands, oblivious of knowing what was going on between per parents and the doctor. Alexis quickly wiped away her tears and looked at her with a smile. Bella walked over to her father and gave him a hug, which Jaden gladly did back, wondering how long he will be able to hold on to her presence.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment