Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Miela

OK... i been reading eragon and i want to write a dragon story... its kinda random i know but who cares????

Chapter 2 - Miela

Chapter 2 - Miela
       The dragon was a golden colour with spikes on the top of it’s head, it walked towards Radon with big eyes, he backed away not knowing what to do, the dragon stopped and folded in it’s tail… it looked sad “Oh, I’m sorry I didn’t mean to… well” Radon stopped not knowing if it could understand him bit it pricked it’s head up in interest “well, erm…” He tried to pat its back and it came running up to him and rubbed it’s self against him. “Aw you are sweet, are you a girl?” The dragon shook its head in anger “Oh sorry so… you need a name don’t you little guy?” He stroked the dragon as it stretched out “How about…Judeth?” The dragon sat for a while, but eventually nodded its head and curled up next to him and fell to sleep. “Well Judeth it is”     The next morning Radon remembered about his father and he quickly started shouting for him as loud as he could.“DAD? DAD? Oh where is he?”“You’re not going to find him that way you know” Radon swirled round to see where this voice had come from. A young girl about his age with Thick, long, black hair down to her waist, she was dressed elegantly with sharp yellow eyes. “Sorry, where are my manners? My name is Amielianta, but you may call me miela.”“Oh… I’m Radon” She walked over to Judeth,“Aw, what a cute little dragon you have here” She smiled and petted his back “If I were you I’d protect him with my life seen as though me only hatched yesterday”“How did you know?”“He told me” She stood up and looked between two trees and whistled.“How… what do you mean?”“Oh that’s right, you wont know yet, you can communicate with you’re dragon through your mind, Hmm… what’s taking her so long?”“Taking who so long?”“You will see in a moment… hmm… I don’t like this”“Why? What’s going on?”“She should be here by now” She turned around and looked at Radon “I fear something has happened to her…” There was a loud stomping noise of something Radon did not recognize “Oh never mind she come by foot” Radon saw a large figure appear from behind a tree, then he realised it was a dragon, far larger than Judeth.Miela walked over to the dragon and petted her “Her name is Kristeek, don’t be afraid of her she says you seem ok” Radon wasn’t sure what he was supposed to do, so he walked over to Kristeek and petted her side, “See, she’s nice” Miela smiled warmly at Radon and then turned her attention to Judeth “now, I bet your jealous because Kristeek’s getting all the attention aren’t you little guy, come here” She picked up Judeth and placed him on Kristeek’s back. “There now you’re in the middle” Judeth curled up on Kristeen’s back and made a purring noise, “I think he likes her” “How do you communicate using your mind? If you don’t mind me asking?”“Oh, of course I don’t” She smiled again “Well you have to concentrate and picture you’re dragon in your mind… then… oh wait” She paused for a few seconds. “Ok, while you’re learning you will know when you’ve reached Judeth’s mind he is going to speak to you first so it make sit easier for you… so now try” Radon closed his eyes and concentrated an without warning he heard a young voice Hello, Radon I am glad you finally got chance to talk to me. Radon jumped but politely answeredI am glad I am able to contact you at all, I am so glad that you under stand me. Miela studied them for a while before interrupting.“I’m sorry to move this along but I have to go, I’ll see you around Radon” she got onto Kristeek and flew away, Radon waved but she didn’t see him. It is a shame, she is such a nice girlYes, but I have to find father all of a sudden an army of men came galloping into the forest, a man with a black helmet went up to Radon.“Have you seen a young girl with long black hair around here…? Wait! You have a dragon!”Quick run Radon! This was Miela’s voice and take Judeth with you, like I said guard him with your life! I will distract them! All of a sudden there was a loud bang as an explosion of light blinded the solders. Now Radon! Radon Picked up Judeth and ran. Just keep running in a straight line I will make sure they loose you and I will meet up with you later! Radon ran as fast as he could, hoping it would be over soon.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment