Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A Scottish coon thief

This is the tale of Markem MacCooper son of Duncan MacCooper. Join Markem and his gallant companions on their journey to free his parents from the cold prison they have been cast into. enjoy comment honestly more chapters will come

Chapter 1 - A Scottish coon thief

Chapter 1 - A Scottish coon thief
Markem MacCooper Chapter 1 A Scottish coon thief You’ve heard the stories of Sly Cooper the famous raccoon thief. What you may not know is that he has a nephew a well accomplished thief himself. The kid of his brother Duncan Cooper the reason you properly didn't’t know of him was because when they were young they didn't’t get along well. The last straw was when they did their fist robbery of a candy store after they got away one wanted more candy than the other. “ OK Sly one for you. One for me. One for you. Two for me.” “What! Hey your trying to cheat me.” says young Sly grabbing hold of his brother’s arm. “Oyo, let go of me you little shrimp!” Even though they are twins Sly is the smaller of the two so Duncan just shoves him aside. Sly never being one to be bossed around leaps at his brother. THAT’S IT I’ll pound you flat!” He shouts with his paws going for his brother’s neck. “I’d love to see you try kid!” He lunges forward. They collide Duncan knocks Sly down but he rolls over on top of him. They are yelling,punching and biting. Then their father comes up pulls them apart then slaps them both on the bottoms. “BREAK IT UP YOU TWO!” Shouts their father over their ruckus. Duncan spat out blood and barks. “FINE! Take the candy shrimp bait I’m outta here!” He grabs his cloak and a small wooden replica of his father’s cane and storms out before he could be stopped. Sly bleeding like his brother just walks into the bathroom and slams the door and starts to cleans his wounds and crying softly. Their dad standing in the middle of the room sighs deeply. Now after that Duncan changes his name and goes to live with his relatives in Scotland the MacCoopers. That brings us to the story. We start in Markem’s hideout he is remembering when his father and mother were captured by the Bobby a few years ago. Only 15 but well-built and tall for a coon thief. He remembers hearing about his Uncle Sly in Paris. Then he hears the Bobbies sirens they are looking for him. Sergeant Marla Firewolf’s voice breaks the silence of his thought. “Markem MacCooper we have you surrounded come out with your paws up!” He shouts back. “You know Sergeant what is a bonny lass like you being a Bobby you should join the fun side of the law.” “Flattery won’t work punk your caught!” “You’ll never catch me alive coppers.” “Heh I’ve always wanted to say that.” He bolts out of the backdoor. “Well Paris here comes Markem MacCooper beware.” He says to himself. To be continued…

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Redwall_Artist on March 31, 2006, 6:17:34 AM

Redwall_Artist on
Redwall_ArtistWow! Very very good! I like it.

Sly_Cooper on March 2, 2006, 4:57:42 AM

Sly_Cooper on
Sly_CooperYay! Awesome story! *Favs* U ROCK!

jira on February 14, 2006, 3:32:15 AM

jira on
jiraJust wonderful writing, I've always had a deep admiration and respect for people who can draw images with their creative writing... It's a god given talent to be able to captivate and arouse the attention of readers who are compelled to continue reading on, because the journey you have set forth is so compelling!

SetoAngel01 on February 8, 2006, 2:25:01 AM

SetoAngel01 on
SetoAngel01Coolio! Loved it! ^___^

mystic_rat_theif on January 26, 2006, 6:42:29 AM

mystic_rat_theif on
mystic_rat_theiflol, this is a great story!!!!