Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Reunion of Thieves

This is the tale of Markem MacCooper son of Duncan MacCooper. Join Markem and his gallant companions on their journey to free his parents from the cold prison they have been cast into. enjoy comment honestly more chapters will come

Chapter 2 - Reunion of Thieves

Chapter 2 - Reunion of Thieves
Markem MacCooper
Chapter2 Reunion of Thieves
 
While Markem is running from the Bobbies, he is thinking of not only how to get to Paris, but where he can find his uncle. First, he doubles around and heads to the jailhouse to tell his parents about his plans. When he gets to the prison, he attaches the suction cups he pulled out of his haversack. “OK now which hole is mum’s and pop’s?” He jumps down and stops just short of the first window, and releases his front paws from the black brick wall. He is now upside down looking into the first cell. “Mum, Pop, you there?” He hears sheets rustling but instead of his parents, he sees a big hairy rat’s head. “Who the bloody hell are you. And what the devil do you want!” yells the rat. “Your not pop you scoundrel.” “Of course I’m not if I were I’d smack you stupider!”“Ha I’d love to see you try I beat things twice your size and three times your intelligences.” -“What!” You little… COME IN HERE and say that to my face!” “No freakin' way you look ugly enough through the bars! There is no reason to traumatize a young teenager any further.” He swings back up and continues to the next window. The rat is swearing and yelling at our young thief until a guard hits his cell bars and shuts him up. He hears Markem’s laugh down the wall.“I’LL GET YOU YA LITTLE COWARD! I swear it.” Young MacCooper is about to knock on the bars to another cell when he hears someone call his name. “What?” he shouts into the darkness. Then he hears very clearly . “Over here young rip.” “Who said that?” "The third window down son.” -“Oh Da.” He does a backflip and misses the window, but reattaches himself to the wall and climbs back up. After a small jump, he is balancing on the sill just like a Cooper. “Father I missed you so much how’s mum?” He reaches through the cold steel bars to his father’s warm embrace. A stream of tears going down his stone gray face and his father’s premature silver-white cheeks. “She’s asleep presently. Oh, if she could see our little kit now.” He hugs Markem again then his mother’s voice cheeps up. “I can, Duncan, I can.” Now, Amelia MacCooper isn’t usually the strongest thief in her family, but as she saw her son, she got more strength then her husband and son put together. “Oh my what a handsome young thief you’ve become I’m so proud.” She throws her arms through the bars and gives Markem a hug like a vice. “Oh, I love you too, but I like the ability to walk.” He pushes against the bars and somehow he winds up in the cell with his mom still tightly fastened to his waist. “What the… ah Dad help." Duncan pulls his wife’s arms, thusly freeing their gasping son. “Sorry Marky, you alright?” Amelia says putting her paws to her mouth. “Yes, yes I’m fine. Just how did I get in?” “Well, I think that will explain it.” Duncan points to the window, they turn and see that the bars were bent to the side. -“Wow mum way to go ya just freed yourself!” “Nay, we can’t we’d be captured before long.” “But Da.” The family hears the guards yelling then keys jingle in locks. “Grrrreat! Just what we need. Marky you must go now!” says his father urgently. “No, I won’t not without you.” “I said GO NOW, that’s an order!” --"But…uhh but." “NOW!!!” “FINE!! I’ll be back for you.” He is starting to cry as he leaps neatly out and up the wall. “And when I do, I’ll bring help." He wipes his eyes. "Uncle Sly, I hope, your as honorable as they say.” He heads to the port to hitch a ride on the next ferry to Paris.     To be continued…

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

jira on February 20, 2006, 12:48:08 AM

jira on
jiraChapter 2 describes quite a touching scene and heart wrenching moment with his parents in the cell that’ll just melt the coldest heart away! I love the emotional intrigue...

SetoAngel01 on February 8, 2006, 2:26:40 AM

SetoAngel01 on
SetoAngel01LOL! I was cracking up laughing! I don't know anything about this game, but even without that knowledge, you describe it so well so that I do understand the chracters and what's going on! ^___^ This story is funny too!