Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter One

Jaden has a girlfriend and Alley is upset about it but does not tell him she loves him.Will he find out?Will they get together?You'll just have to read this and find out.

Chapter 1 - Chapter One

Chapter 1 - Chapter One
Hey i jsut wanted to make a new one-shoot of Alley and Jaden.



Disclamer - I don't own Jaden.And i got most of the ideas form a diffacen story.But i do own Alley.

===============================================================



A long sigh escaped the mouth of the brown haired boy. He was leaning against a pole and stared at his phone a frown on his perfect face. He looked up to see a girl with long brown hair walking towards him.

Well she broke up with me.Jaden said sighing again.(A/N i did not come up with a name for his girlfriend because she is not important. XD )

I told you she wasnt right for you.But im sure you'll find someone that is right for you and maybe that girl is close to you.Alley said trying to hint something.

No she was the right one for me.Jaden said not getting the hint she said.

Maybe but im sure you'll find the right girl for you someday.Alley said with a small frown.

Maybe.Jaden said.

Come on lets go get some ice cream that always makes us happy.Alley said while draging Jaden to the ice cream shop.

After they got there ice cream they went to the park to sit on a bench and look at the nice view around them.

Hey you took my ice cream.Alley said realizing she was holding a chocolate instead of a vanilla.

Well, my bad? Do you still want it back? Jaden said smirking and took a big bite out of the vanilla one.

No i don't want it now Jaden.Alley said sticking her tongue out at her friend turning her head away from Jaden.

You know me I cant help it.Jaden said grinning.Hey Alley trun around! Jaden yelled to Alley who turned around and smashed her nose into Jaden's half bitten ice cream, vanilla covering her whole nose.

Hey what was that for!Alley said while wiping the ice cream off her nose.

No Reason felt like doing it.Jaden said laughing at a blushing Alley.Who took her ice cream and smashed it all over Jaden's face and watched the cone fall to the floor.Jaden's eyes widened when he realized what just happened while Alley was laughing her butt off.

Ha-ha very funny.Jaden said while wiping chocolate ice cream off his face. He was about to get Alley back but his cell phone rang. He looked at the caller id and told Alley to excuse him and walked off some distance from Alley who just wanted for Jaden to retrun.Alley got impatient so she walked over to where Jaden was but hid herself. The last thing she needed was Jaden hateing her for eavesdropping on him.She couldnt hear what Jaden was saying all she could see was the smile that formed on his face as he hung up the phone.Alley ran back to the bench and sat down with lips no longer smiling and her bright blue eyes covered with sadness because she new who had call him.

Hey Alley guess what! She asked me to go back to her! Jaden said sitting down next to Alley who moved away form him.

Thats great... Alley said with no smile but Jaden didnt seem to notice it.

Hey lets buy her a gift! Alley can you help me? Please!! Jaden said pulling Alley off the bench and rushed her into a jewelry store. And looked at a bunch of necklace but Alley didnt really seem to care since Jaden wasnt buying it for her.

Hey Alley how about this one do you think it will look good on her? Here try it on and let me see how it looks! Jaden said holding out a golden heart shaped necklace in front of Alley who was about to take it reluctantly to try it on but he jerked it away from her. Ah never mind Im sure shell love it.well take it! Jaden said to the store ower and not caring what Alley's answer was but paid for the necklace anyways and left the store with Alley.

Jaden opened the box in front of Alley and as if she didnt feel bad enough already without her friend opening it again to show it off to her.Alley gazed on it took the box looked at it then shoved it back to Jaden and ran off crying home.Jaden was confused at why his friend was crying.But right now he didnt really care because the girl who he thought was his true love was waiting for him. He closed the box looked one last time to the direction where Alley had ran off crying.

Alley was walking home all alone. The wind blew touching her bare arms and flying through her long brown hair making them lift up slightly before falling perfectly around her face. She hugged her arms to keep herself warm as thoughts of Jaden had filled her mind. Oh she was use to Jaden ditching her and rescheduling there hanging outs because his "girlfriend" called him at the last minute.What she wasnt use to was helping Jaden pick out a gift for a girl that clearly didnt like him for who he is but how he looks and for being a strong duelst But of course Alley couldnt tell him that for it will make it seem like she was judging a girl Jaden claims to love. Alley sighed and thought This is what you get for falling in love with your friend&


Jaden was walking towards his so called girlfriends house.But his mind was thinking about Alley and how upset she was the reason was still unknown to him .Jaden took the box out again and opened it. Gazing at it he saw three words written in the middle of the heart three words that he hadnt noticed before.

"I Love You."

These simple three words that broke his friends heart.

Everything was clear now. Jaden sighed heavily and took out his phone to dialed a number.


Hey I dont think Im really right for you Im sorry. Jaden said and hung up. He walked around the mall a while more deep in thought about so many things. But most of them were about Alley and how stupid he was to not notice her feelings for him up until they were laid out right in front of him. He had made up his mind on what to do next.So he went into a flower shop near by and purchased a bunch of red roses. Soon he walked up to a certain someones house and rang the bell.

Jaden? Alley said opening the door to have a dozen red roses pushed into her face and behind it was a smiling Jaden.

Alley im sorry.He said.

Sorry for what? Alley said taking the flowers confused at what the young man was apologizing for.

For not realizing your feelings sooner that you loved me all along didnt you? I was so clueless to your feelings I feel like an big idiot.Jaden said feeling a bit embarrassed.

No its not your fault it's mine I didnt tell you and now it's too late.Alley said half smiling and half frowning while sniffing the red roses letting the sweet smile fill her whole body.

Maybe it's not to late. Jaden said taking out the box and opened it in front of Alleys shining blue eyes. He took it out of the box and put it around Alleys neck.

Jaden t-this w-was& Alley had managed to stammer out while locking her eyes with Jadens while he took her hands in his.

I know it was for her but I told her that I dont love her and thats when I realized I love you Alley and I'm sorry I took so long to realize it until now that is.Jaden said bending down and kissed Alley gently on the lips.

THE END !
===============================================================

There all done.So how was this one-shoot tell me by commenting on this one-shoot of my oc Alley and Jaden.Anyways i hope you all like it and 1 one-shoot down and 3 to go.So here is the name of the next one-shoot im wighting right now.Lock In A Closet.and here is it's summery to it :



Summery : Alley and Jaden some how get stuck in a small supplies closet in school at lunch time.While they were in there thier friends came looking for them when they found them lock in the supplies closet they start to hear some sounds coming from them in side the supplies closet.



So until then Bye.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

HikariYugiYamiAtemu on December 10, 2007, 2:23:18 PM

HikariYugiYamiAtemu on
HikariYugiYamiAtemuaww...that's so sweet! good one, Alley! :P

KionaKina on December 8, 2007, 5:04:43 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaAWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

I loves it!!!

B on December 8, 2007, 4:02:00 AM

B on
Bawwwwwww that was very kawaii!

Moon_Princess on December 7, 2007, 11:34:45 AM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessAwesome!! :D
Great job! ^_^

Lol, Jaden's clueless to Alley's feelings at first. XD

So cute! ^^ Update soon, kay?


~Moon_Princess