Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Summery : Alley and Jaden some how get stuck in a small supplies closet in school at lunch time.While they were in there their friends came looking for them they start to hear some things in there.

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1
Here is a new one-shoot of my yg-gi-oh gx oc Alley and Jaden.



Disclamer : I don't own any of the yu-gi-oh people,and i don't know Kay she belongs to my friend KionaKina,Cat she belongs to my sceond friend Moon_Princess,and Celine she belongs to my last of my friends with yugioh oc HikariYugiYamiAtemu.But i do own Alley she is my oc.I got this whole idea from a diffence story but my it to diffence.



Summery : Alley and Jaden some how get stuck in a small supplies closet in school at lunch time.While they were in there thire friends came looking for them when they found them lock in the supplies closet they start to her some sounds coming from them in side the supplies closet.



===============================================================

It was lunch time at Domion high and there was a girl wandering the halls looking for some one.

Man where is he at.He did not show up at our lunch table and meet up with our friends to get our lunch.The girl said out loud.

While she was walking down the halls she finally spots him.And so she walks up to him.

There you are Jaden i was looking all over the school for you.Where were you? The girl ask.

Hey Alley .Sorry i had to go to my locker and get some books for our last class of the day.Jaden said.

Oh.Well come on the others are waiting for us.Alley said.

Right.Jaden said.

Suddenly just when they were going to start walking someone came out of no where and knocked Jaden and Alley in side of a closet that they just happen to be standing in in front of and locked the door.

Hehe, the person said laughing running away, this should be interesting.

What the hack is going on.Jaden said when he realized what happened.

I really don't know.Alley said.

To let our readers know what these two ended up in was the following. It was a small, dark, and crowded with supplies closet. The closet would probably be only big enough for one person to fit, but now Jaden and Alley were stuck in it. Then Jaden started to bang on the door trying to get someones attention and Alley started to feel around to try and find a light switch.

-Out side the door-

Kay,Cat,Celine and Tea were walking in the hall where the closet was and heard Jaden banging on the door.

What was that? Kay ask.

I don't Know.Cat said.

Who's there? Celine ask.

It's me Jaden.Is that you Celine? Jaden ask.

Yeah.Celine said.

What are you doing in a closet.Tea ask.

Someone push us in here and luck the door.Jaden said.

Us? Cat ask.

Yeah me and Alley are lock in here.Jaden said.

Alley your in there? Kay ask.

Yes.Alley said while standing up from siting down.

Suddenly as Alley stood up, a couple of brooms feel on top of Alley and Jaden knocking them down and they were on top of each other.( A/N don't worry there wearing clothes you perverted people)

shoot.Jaden said when he fell down, but suddenly blushed when he felt Alley's body on top of his body.

Alley? Jaden said.

Huh? Alley ask as she opened her eyes and found herself on Jaden's body. She blushed.

- Now out side the Closet with the others -

Jaden *under Alley* : Alley can you please get off of me?

Alley *under some brooms* : I can't Jaden!!

Jaden : What do you mean you can't?

Alley * pressing up against the brooms* : Im stuck!!

Meanwhile

What in the world are they doing in there? Kay asked.

I don't know and i don't think i want to know.Cat said.

- Back in the Closet -

Jaden * trying to push him up* : What do you mean you can't get up?

Alley : It's too heavy!!!

Jaden : What do you mean it's heavy?!

It's to Big! Alley shouted still trying to get out from under the brooms when suddenly some old erasers with chalk dust fell all over Alley.

- Back out side-

What are they doing? Tea shouted.

Who knows.Celine said to Tea.

- Back in side the closet -

What the hack?! Alley shouted.

What happen? Jaden asked.

Im covered in white stuff ! Alley shouted.

WHAT?!?!? shouted the four others from outside the closet.

Then all of sounded blood started to come out of Jadens wound he some how got when he got put in the closet.

Its blood!! Alley shouted when she saw him bleeding.

Of course its blood! Jaden shouted.

But how did you get hurt.Alley asked softly that only he heard with worry in her eyes.

I don't know i probley got it when i got push in to the closet.Jaden said quitley so only she heard.

Oh! Alley said so softly that the others did not hear.

What is this!! shouted Jaden when he pick up the eraser that fall on Alley on to the floor.

I dont know, I cant see! Alley shouted trying to see what he is holding.

It feels soft and like cotton.Jaden said .

- Back out side -

Oh .... Cat said.

My.... Kay said.

God.Celine said.

You don't think.Tea said.

I hope not.Cat said.

Me too.Kay said.

You hope not what?Yami asked with seto,yugi,joey behind him.

The guys went looking for everyone when they did not come back.

Well ....Celine started to tell the guys all that has happen and what they had heard.

- In side the Closet -

Oh no the bleeding it's not stoping.cryed Alley with worry because the cut keep on bleeding.

Well put this there! shouted Jaden taking off his shirt to put on the cut.(A/N wipes month from drool)

Why are you giving me your shirt?! asked Alley.

To put it there on the bleeding! shouted Jaden.

- Out side -

His shirt,what the hack is going on in there? Yelled Kay.

I don't know.Said Yami.

Yeah and i don't think i want to know.said Cat.

Same here.Said Yami while putting his arm around her shoulder.

- In side -

Alley and Jaden are now sitting when some cleaning fluid fell on Jaden'a cut.

OWWW!!! exclaimed Jaden.

What? Cried Alley with worry.

It stings!! he said.

What stings? she said.

You know! he said.

- Back out side -

What does he mean by that? Celine said.

I really don't know.Yugi said.

Celine was standing next to Yugi put her head on his shoulder in anxiously.

- Back in side -

Ok, ok, breathe in and out! In and out! Alley said trying to calm down Jaden who was moaning from the stinging.

I cant! It hurts! Jaden moaned

Come on and breathe! Alley commanded him.

I cant! groaned Jaden,"this is a messy thing"! He then said.

- Out side -

That is it im going to go look for the janitor.Kay said.

Wait.Joey said silencing Kay, I want to hear more.

JOEY YOU PERVERT! Shouted Kay attempting to smack Joey but miss and hit Seto on the head.

Ow.Seto said while rubbing his head where she had hit him.

Im so sorry.Kay said then she pulled him down to give him a kiss where she had hit him.

Better.She said.

Much.Seto said with a really small blush on his face.

- In side -

Oh no,the blood its going everywhere! shouted Alley.

Put the shirt on it.Jaden commanded.

But i cant see it! replied Alley.Then she took the shirt and placed the shirt, a tad bit harshly on the cut.

OWW! shouted Jaden,Get off.

He then push her a little too hard and the two brooms from before fell upon them again and Alley this time landed with her lips on top of Jaden's lips.

Oh my god!! thought Alley,I just kissed Jaden!!


What just happened? thought Jaden,did we just kiss?

Then as Alley attempted to get up, Jaden pulled her back down into another kiss.

EEEEEE!!! squealed Alley, that tickles Jaden!

- Back out side the closet -

What was that?! asked Tea

Little did Tea know that when Jaden pulled Alley to kiss her again, he kissed her on her neck.(A/N sorry i had to do that)

Then a janitor heard the commotion and came over to the group.

Whats going on?! he asked a tad bit angrily.

Two of our friends are locked in the closet. Cat said to him.

Is that all? Then why all the commotion? replied the janitor as he started to open the door. When he opened it, it revealed a shirtless Jaden,a disheveled Alley with the chalkdust all over her, and a very messy closet with blood, chalkdust and liquid cleaner all over the place.

My god,What in the Hell happend in here.Kay asked both of them.

Both Jaden and Alley looked back at the closet and saw how messy it was and both thought shoot.So They both told them everything that happen and all the others had to say was "Oh".

Brrrriiiiinnnnnggggg

Well there go's the bell.Celine said.

Yeah lets go to our last class.Seto said while walking away with Kay and with his arm wrap around her waist.

Come on Cat lets go.Yami said

Ok.Cat said While Yami put his arm back on her shoulders and went to there last class.

Comming Celine.Yugi said to her.

Yup.Celine said and with that they left hand in hand to the finaly class of the day.

Tea and joey then went there diffencen ways to there last perioed class.

Lastly the janitor went to get more things to clean up that cloest.And then there was silence.

Hey Jaden ? Alley asked breaking the silence.

Yeah. he said.

Shouldnt you show that cut to the nurse? she said.

Your right.Jaden said while standing up and offering a hand to help Alley up.

Alley saw the hand offered to her and gave a puzzled look.

Are you gonna go with me to the nurse or not? Jaden asked.

Ok she said smiling at him and took his hand which he then pulled her up and started to walk down the halls side by side each other.

Hey Alley? Jaden asked.

Yeah.She said.

We went all of lunch with out eating and im hungry.Jaden complained.

Well lets go to my locker because i have a big lunch for us and then we can go to the nurses offecs to eat the food while she is fixing you cut.Alley said while she giggle at what he said.

Well,What are we waiting for that food is not going to wait around for ever for us.Jaden said.

Alley giggle at what he said while he took her hand in his and quickly ran with her running next to him to her locker to get the food and then they went to the nurses offecs to get his cut fix and to eat there lunch she had made for them.

The End.



===============================================================

There all done now and i hope you all like it.i found it funny and it and a little love in it.anyways tell me what you think of it.2 one-shoots down 2 two go,And here is the summery for the next one-shoot im makeing which is going to be a Chirstmas one.



Summery - Alley and here friends go away for christmas to a cabin in the woods.Where they have snow ball fights,drink hot choloclate,and open gifts from each other but most of all will they get a kiss.



Oh and the name of it is "Kissing Under The Missletoe".Which should be up for christmas.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

HikariYugiYamiAtemu on December 18, 2007, 12:54:40 PM

HikariYugiYamiAtemu on
HikariYugiYamiAtemulol..XD true, everyone are mistaken of what Jaden and Alley doing in the closet...^^;

nice story and thanks for adding my character into the story! :)

I'm looking forward to read your next story! :D

KionaKina on December 17, 2007, 8:21:23 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaLOL, that was bloody HYSTERICAL! I love it when two people are, like, locked together, everyone hears them, it sounds like sex but it's totalyl something else. So damn funny

Moon_Princess on December 17, 2007, 6:43:13 AM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessLOL! That was so cute and funny! XD

Everyone was TOTALLY getting the wrong idea. LOL

Great job Alley-chan! ^^


~Moon_Princess