Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Intro

This story is about a normal girl who falls in love with a not so normal guy.They end up going through a lot to be with each other but the question is can they be together ? ocXoc

Chapter 1 - Intro

Chapter 1 - Intro
I wanted to make a story so here it is.


Crack

Was heard as someone steped on a single twig as someone ran throght the forest.

" How did i get myself in to this mess".A voice of someone said frantically.

The voice sounded soft,yet high.possible that of a women of early 20's? By the sound of her voice she was scared,Why? From the look of it she was running from someone,who or what?

Still running through the large forest,as she looked frantically from side to side trying to find a way out,and find some help.She starts to think of how she came to be here in the middle of the night in this deep,dark,scary forest being chased by HIM.

= One Month Ago =

Hi my name is Alena,and i'm a 22 years old women.I have a long dark brown hair that's put into a long braid,with my bangs hanging loosely just above my eye brows,I also have sky blue eye,and smoth peach colo skin.I'am also about 5"6.





Now on to my personlltiy,I'm kind but cn be real tough when I need to be,funny,cheerful,smart,smart,sporty,some what girly but not too girly.I'am also animal lover,and a plant lover too.





Anyway here is my story.



I was born in Canada,And lives with my mom and dad until I was eighteen years old.I then move d out and got a nice apartment with my best friend Alisha,who has hair thats brown like my own but now its black which goes just alittle past her shoulders,and she also so has a boy friend for 4 years,sady i don't have one atleast not yet.we later in life we both moved out of our of our partens homes to the apartment which we are still are there to this very day.





Me and Alisha my best friend since we were two years old.Anyway we both graduated from university a year after we both moved the place were now at.





Alisha and I are both work at a nice quiet little cafe,named the " Blossom Cafe",and we both have been woring there for two years now.





Ok that's enough about me.This is a story about a forbidden love story,My forbidden love story to be exact.





Sorry that this chapter is short but I promise that the next chapter will be longer.It is just that this chapter is the intro of how the story starts and talks about the main person anyways Read and review,tell me what you thing of this story and I'll update as soon as I can.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

HikariYugiYamiAtemu on April 8, 2008, 8:44:29 PM

HikariYugiYamiAtemu on
HikariYugiYamiAtemunice intro! :D

Moon_Princess on April 6, 2008, 12:18:41 PM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessWow! Great job! ^_^


~Moon_Princess

KionaKina on April 6, 2008, 11:18:56 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinacoooooooooolllllll

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on April 6, 2008, 10:46:13 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Maskcool! I think I might like this, keep me posted ^^