Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Getting To Know Each Other

This story is about a normal girl who falls in love with a not so normal guy.They end up going through a lot to be with each other but the question is can they be together ? ocXoc

Chapter 3 - Getting To Know Each Other

Chapter 3 - Getting To Know Each Other
Ok Im so sorry for the long wait but here is some reason why I might have been late and for not updating this story -

1 : Im real lazy.
2 : To many other story's to Wright.
3 : To many pictures to draw.
4 : Just plan to busy.
5 : Busy studying for exams/test/quiz's in school.
6 : I could be sick.
7 : One of my parents could be in the hospitable.
8 : Or just don't want too.

Anyways on with the chapter.

________________________________________________________________________________

It was another Beautiful sunny day out side as I woke up after heaving a wonderful dream last night,I then sat up and starched while looking at my clock and saw it was Eight'o clock.I got up out of my bed,pick out some things to wear for today then I went in to my bathroom and got a shower then I got out and put on my outfit,dried my hair and braided it.Then I left my bath room and walked out of my room and went down stairs too our kitchen just in time to see My best friend Alisha putting Chocolate Chip Pancakes on my place at the small table then put a bowl full of corn flack's on her place and sat down.

" Morning Alisha " I say as I sat down at the small table.

" Hey Alena " Alisha said to me.

" Thanks for making my fave breakfast " I said eating some of my fave food.

" Your welcome " She said eating some of her food.

After we had finish eating our breakfast,we put on our sneakers on,grabbed our uniforms and went out the door,heading for work.When we both got there me and Alisha went in to the change room to put on uniforms,came back out went to our side of the counter and start to take orders.

It was nearly noon time and we have served many people so for to day when I head the bell above the door ring I looked over from talking to my best friend to see Drake walk in and I instantly blush but quickly shock it off and smiled at him when he came over to the counter.

" Hi Drake " I said to him smiling.

" Hey " Drake said.

" So what are you doing here today ? " I asked him.

" Well I said I would come back here yesterday to talk some more to you and also so to get my coffee " He said.

" Oh Really,well work closes early today so we can talk then in about a hr or two.Oh and I'll get your coffee ready in a minute so just go sit down until then. " I told him.

" sure that will be fine " Drake said and went to sit down in the same table as yesterday.

I go and get his coffee ready when Alisha came over to me after she just finish serving someone.

" So what were you and Drake talking about ? " She asked me.

" Oh nothing much just after we finish work here early me and him are going to go for a walk and talk about ourselves to get to know more about each other. " I told her.

" I see well good luck with that " Alisha said.

" I will " I said and just finish making his coffee and brought it over to him.

" Here you go Drake " I said happily smiling at him.

" Thanks " He said taking it in his hand to drink some.

" Your welcome and well I guess I'll see you when the cafe closes " I said.

" Yeah " Drake said.

I then went back our to the counter too finish working the last two hrs of work and serve people.Soon It was closing time,Me and Alisha just finish changing into our normal outfits.Then I went up to our nice boss.

" Hey Tim Me and Alisha are going now ok. " I told him.

" Ok see you the day after tomorrow " Tim said

" Why after tomorrow ? " I asked.

" Oh I forgot to tell you but the cafe is closed tomorrow because Im going to visited some family members tomorrow,So I have to close it all day tomorrow." He explained to me.

" Well I'll tell Alisha then oh and tell your family I said hi for me " I said.

" Thanks and sure." Tim said as he went into the back.

I went back our to Alisha who was talking to Drake while she did most of the talking since he don't talk much.

" Alisha we don't have to go into work tomorrow " I said to her.

" Huh why ? Alisha asked.

" Because Tim has to go see some of his family members so the cafe stays closed all day " I told her.

" Oh really,Well at least we can have some time off now " She said.

" Yup so lets go " I said to her and Drake.

We all walk out side Cafe Blossom door and I said Bye to Alisha since were going to difference way.

" Okay bye Alisha " I said to her as we hugged.

" Yeah bye " She said as she hugged back,

" Hey Alena " I heard Alisha said to me as we pulled back.

" Yeah " I said looking at her.

" Try not to have too much fun with him " Alisha said teasing me.

" WHAT...Alisha I would never do that and you know It " I yelled at her while blushing.

" Sure you won't and what ever " Alisha said to me smirking at me then turned around and walked away.

" Man I hate It when she is like that " I mumble to myself.

I then turn around to see Drake behind me smirking at me.

" Oh don't you start now Drake " I say to him.

" Start what ? " He said still smirking.

" You know very well what I'm talking about. " I said starting to get mad.

" No I don't know what your talking about " Drake said as his grew bigger at how mad I was getting.

" I know you do and stop smirking me " I said getting madder.

" Why ? " He said still smirking at me that just keeps getting bigger.

" Because I hate It,And It bugs the livening hell out of me when someone does that to me " I told him still mad.

" Like me " Drake said still smirking at me.

" YES like you so stop that right now " I said getting anger now.

" No,Make me " He said to me still smirking that big smirk.

" Aaauuurrrggg I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU ANY MORE " I yelled at him pissed off as I stomped down the sidewalk away from him.

Drake smirk some more then started walking to catch up with me.

" Your not really mad at me are you ? " Drake said a little worried.

"..."

" Awww come on I'm sorry " He said looking at me.

"..." I looked away from him still mad from before still walking away.

" Well if you won't talk to me then I'll just have too make you and I know just how too " Drake said smirking at me again.

He then got behind me and wrapped him arms around my waist as I gasped from the sudden action he lean in to my ear and said...

" So are you going to start talking to me or do I have too tickle you " He said moving his hands to my sides getting ready to tickle me.

" He wouldn't dare tickle me " I said to myself in my mind.

" I would " He said as if reading my mind then he started tickling me.

" Hahahah-Stop-hahahaha " I said while laughing.

" Are you going to start talking to me " Drake said as he stoped tickling me.

" No " Alisha said while taking in some air.

" Well then I guess I'll just keep on tickling you " He said as he started to tickle her again.

* few mins later *

" Hahaha-Ok-haha-I'll-haha talk to you again-hahaha " I said while laughing.

" good" Drake said as he let go of me.

" your are so mean you know that " Alena said as she toke in some air.

" Yeah I know I'am " Drake said.

" What ever man " She says while walking to bench to sit down on.

They both sit down on the bench for a few mins to rest well more for Alena that is.

" So Drake is there anything you want to know about me cause that why were out here so we both can get to know each other better. " I said looking at him.

" anything you want to say. " He say's.

" Ok well you know my name so I'll start with my age which is 23 and I just got out of collage and Alisha who you alrighty meet is my best friend for life who I known since I was small,we also been I'm the same school since we meet,she is the same age as me but older by a few months.Also we both live in the same apartment together.I like all animals,flowers too,etc.oh I also I tend to have a multipliable personally,I have a bad temper. But I can be nice when I want to be which is most of the time etc." I said.

" Wow you sound like a fun person to be around."Drake said.

" I guess so cause that's why Alisha is my best friend.Ok now what about you ? Alena asked him.

" Well Im also 23 and I was born in a small town far away from here,and I too just finish collage and I now live on my own.I have no friends cause I don't want any,I like bats,I have a some what calm personally and I mostly like to be alone." He said

" I don't know why you have no friends you a great guy to be friends with.And I'm happy to bad friends with such a great guy." I told him.

" Thanks and your a great friend too my only friend but a friend none the less." Drake said to her.

" Aww that's sweet of you too say that about me.Anyways It's getting let so I think I'm going to go home now " Alena said getting up off the bench.

" I'll walk you home if you don't mine that is " He said also getting up.

" Ok sure I don't mine at all " I told him.

With that said they both start walking to Alena's place.After some time and some more talking well with Alena doing most of the talking they both arrived at her apartment.

" Well I guess I'll see you later so bye " Alena said getting ready to open the door.

" Hey Alena do you have do want too go to the fair tomorrow on your day off and I'll pick you up at 3:00pm ? Drake asked her just as she opened the door.

" Yeah sure "She said not now getting what he just said and closed the door.

With that said Drake disappeared with a small smile on his face.On a roof of a near by house stood two take figures.

" Well looks like their going on a date tomorrow so it will be the right time to get her " A male voice said.

" Yes and its going to be fun " The other male voice said.

" Just make sure sure she is alone and Drake don't fine you " The first male said.

" Don't worry I won't " The second one said.As both of them disappeared into the wind.

Back at Alena place she just walk into her room when...

" Omg did I just agree to go on a date with Drake ? "Alena said just figuring that out now.
________________________________________________________________________________

Ok there all done with chapter three.so who are those two mystery guys and what are they going to do to Alena?but most of all how will the date go ? well you'll just have to wait until I wright the next chapter which won't be for a long time cause I'm planing on wrighting a new story but I will get it up as soon as I can.So until then you'll have to wait but here is the name of the next chapter so you can guess what well happen.

A Date and Some Trouble Ahead.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment