Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Save Me From The Darkness

Alley gets really depressed after finding out something bad so now its up to Jaden to save her form the Darkness she is falling to.

Chapter 1 - Save Me From The Darkness

Chapter 1 - Save Me From The Darkness
Here's a random one-shoot bwteen Alley and Jaden That I came up with awhile ago.
So I hope you like this as much as I do.

" Talking" - Dule Monters spirits,Yubel
" Talking " - Jaden in Alley's mind
" Talking " - Normal
=================================================================================

" How long do you think she's been like this? " Asked A spirit of A little tabby cat that's wearing a yellow helmet with a green cross on the front of it and around the tabby's cat neck is a sliver whistle.

" About four days Rescue cat " Said a small light pink spirit with big cute light blue eyes and fluffy antaines on its fluffy round leg and arm less body.

" Thats a long time watpon " Rescue cat stated.

" I know " Watpon sighed cutely.

" Has she eat or drank anything since she found out? " The lasted spirit who looked more human with long black hair,wearing a long sleeveless yellow dress,with a blue sash around its body and it seems to be female but with big black wings and pointy ears holding a sharp pointy red spear.

" No she has not Dark witch " Watpon told her.

" If she keeps this up she'll die for sure " Dark witch explained to them.

" But there has to be some thing we can do to help her " Rescue cat asked.

" I don't know " Dark witch said sighing.

" What about Golden Dragon can't he help her? " Watpon questioned.

" No he's to weak to help her,he's loosing his light to the darkness" Dark witch said sadly to them.

" There just has to be a way!"
Rescue cat demeaned.

" Maybe " Dark witch said looking away.

There a figure of a female girl about the age of eighteen,with long dark brown hair and dull sapphire blue eyes stared blankly at nothing lining down on her side on her bed.

" Thats it! "
Dark witch shouted out startling the other two from looking away form the girl to look at her.

" What's it's? " Asked Watpon.

" There's only one person who can save her "
Dark witch explained.

" You don't mean him do you? "
Rescue cat questioned her.

" Yes he's he only in save'n her " Dark witch nodded.

" Alright you'll have to be the one to go and get him " Watpon said.

" Why me? " Dark witch asked.

" Cause me and rescue cat are starting to fade to the darkness,but your a dark type duel monster so it will take a while before you'll fade to the dark " Watpon explained.

" Oh I see "
Dark witch noticed them both started to fade.

" So hurry up and find him " Rescue cat told her.

" Yes and good luck " Said Watpon.

" Ok and thanks " With that said Dark witch toke off flying through the walls.

There once outside she flow off fast to the north where ten minutes later she came to a small apartment house.Dark witch then flow into the house and started to look for him through all rooms of the place but with know luck in finding him any where there.

" Darn it he's not here,he must be in the city somewhere else "
Dark witch explained as she toke off again out of his house.

Even faster then before dark witch flow up high above the city to get a better view of finding him.

After about a hr of looking through many people, cars and trees from way up high in the sky and just when she was about to give up hope in finding him in time.When suddenly Dark witch spotted a formailer brown hair guy lining down in the park under a shady tree who seem to be talking to him self.

" JADEN "

A few minutes earlier said guy was lining down under a nice shady tree in the park apaired to be talking to him self.

" You know Yubel Alley's been acting wried the past few days " Jaden said too the female looking monster in side his mind.

" I notice which I find strange for her too be like that "
Yubel told his friend.

" Yeah,I sure hope Alley is ok " Jaden explained worried.

" I'm sure she's fine "
Yubel said reassure.

" I hope your right " Jaden said relaxing a little when sudden he hear a voice call out from some where.

" JADEN "


Upon hearing his name being shouted out by a formaler voice Jaden sat up to see who it was who called him.Looking up to where it came from he spotted a female duel monster flying fast to him.

" Dark witch? " Question Jaden.

After he said her name in question she quickly flew too his side.

" Finally I found you Jaden " Dark witch said happy looking at him.

" What are you doing here without Alley? " Asked Jaden.

" It's Alley something happen to her " Dark witch told.

" What happen to her " Demeaned Jaden.

" Well four days ago she was told some really bad news and she has been really depressed since then..." Dark witch started when Jaden interrupted her.

" What was it? " Jaden question her.

" I'm sorry that is for Alley to tell you not me "
Dark witch told him sadly.

" Fine carry on then " He said.

" As I was saying before Alley has falling in to a deep depressing,she hasn't eating and drank anyway thing or even slept since she found out four days ago"
Stated Dark witch.

" That long with out eating or sleeping I think I'll died before then " Joke Jaden.

" She we'll if she keeps on not eating now stop interrupting me " Dark witch said angrily at him.

" Sorry " Jaden said sheepishly.

" Anyway like I said before " Glaring at him for interrupting her which he just smiled at." Since she has not eating or slept in a long time she could very well died,cause she is so far deep in her dark depression we can't get a respond out of her.Not even Golden Dragon can help her for he has already fall to the darkness in side of her even Rescue cat,and Watpon is starting to fade I'm not yet because I'm a dark type duel monster so I'll last long then them.So the only one who can save her now would be you but you have to hurry before it's to late." Explained Dark witch.

" Alright then lets go so I can save her from falling to the depressing in side of her " Jaden stated.

"Right "

With that said they both toke off runing for him,flying in dark witch's case out of the park and down many streets until after a while of move fast they both came to a nice looking place.

" How can I get into her house? " Questioned Jaden.

" Oh thats easy with this " Holding up a key to the house as Dark witch handed it to him.

" Where did you get this from? " Asked Jaden looking at the key she gave him.

" Don't asked " She said.

" Ok what ever "

With that said Jaden went up to the door and put the key in the lock and unlock it.Opening it he and Dark witch went into the apartment house.

" Where is she? " Jaden asked looking for her.

" She's up stairs in her room " Dark witch told him.

" Alright " Spoke Jaden as he headed up the stairs and waited for Dark witch to show him which room was her's.

" It's this one " Dark witch pointed out as she went through the door and in to the bed room.

Jaden open the room to her room to find Alley lining down on here bed on her side with blank eyes and pale skin.

" Alley " Whisper Jaden as he walk in to the room closing the door behind him as he came.

" Rescue cat,Watpon?" Question Dark witch as she looked around the room but not finding them."Oh no they must have completely fade out" She said sadly as she notice she was fade out her self.

" Hurry Jaden you don't have much time left " Dark witch explained finally fading out.

Jaden went over to where she was lining down on her side and gently shock her by the shoulders.

" Can you hear me Alley? " Jaden spoke sadly to her.

"...."

" Alley please answer me!! " Demeaned her with tears in his eyes.

"...."

" It's no use Jaden Alley's to far in the depression to even hear you"
Yubel told him.

" There has to be a way I can help her " Pleated Jaden.

" There is " Yubel told him.

" What is it " Question Jaden.

" Easy I send you into her mind here you find her and do some thing to bring her back " Yubel explained.

" I'll aright then send me in " Stated Jaden.

" Okay but before I do that I must tell you something "
Yubel said.

" What yubel? " Asked Jaden.

" Once I send you In you'll be all by your self,I will not be there to help you at all so be careful in there "
Yubel said.

" Thanks for telling me that and don't worry I will be careful in there" Jaden told him.

With that said Yubel toke over Jaden's body his eyes turning diffent color one orange and the other one green.Yuble in his body toke a hold Alley's hands with his own and looked in to her dull one's with his miss match ones.Sending Jaden in to Alley's mind.

Once In side Jaden found him self in nothing but dark a void type place.

" Okay now where are you " Question Jaden as he started to look around this empty dissent place void of anything.

Looking down below himself he spotted far off in the distances was a very faint glow.

" There that has to be Alley " Jaden excitedly said.

He suddenly toke off down the dark void at a fast rate coming closer and closer to the fading glow of white light.

Once Jaden got close enough he could she Alley Drifting far down in the dark void of depression.Finally he made it to her floating right next to her and the first thing he notice about her was she look like the way she was when he last saw her.With the same Dull sapphire blue eyes,pale skin,and still depressed as ever the only diffent thing about her was she is glowing in a fading light then noticing that he too was glowing only brighter.

" Alley can you hear me now" Asked Jaden as he watch her sadly.

"...."


" Please answer me " Jaden spoke to her softly with tears now in his eyes.

"...."

" Dame it she still can't hear me " Jaden said as he warped his arms around her waist bring her closer to him.

" There Just has to be away " Demeaned Jaden as he shifted so now his head was resting on her shoulder as he finally started to cry.

Minutes passed as Jaden continued to sob on her now wet shoulder slowly losing hope in ever save'n her.When sudden he thought of a way to save her raised his head off of her and looked deep into her dull eyes.

" That's it I know of away to save you Alley I just hope you won't get mad at me later for what I'm about to do but it's the only way "
Explained Jaden blushing faintly he lean in closed his brown eyes and kiss her full on the lips.

Alley's heart skipped a beat and eyes widening in shock from the tender kiss he was giving to her then she notice a blinding glowing white light emerged from the both of them start to surround them both in a glowing ball of white light as it floated up with them both in it to the top.

Jaden re-entered his body and yubel let him take control of his back once more then with his eyes now brown again and a tear stained face from when he cry in side Alley's mind and still blushing faintly he looked over at Alley who had sat up from lining down on her bed for so long.

After a few minutes of sitting silences and just when Jaden was starting to think that she had gotting depressed again was about to say something when Alley wiped her around to face him the words he was going to say died way in his thought from the look on her face made his heart stop with worry.

There sat Alley looking right at Jaden with pain stakely sad eyes and tears cascading freely down her face.Where he heard her faintly say something that he had to starne his ears to pick up what she said.

" J-jaden " Whispered Alley.

When she suddenly shot foreword up and off the bed,right into Jaden warping her arms around his neck knocking Jaden off balance and on to the floor with her on top of him crying her eyes out on his neck.

It toke a few seconds for Jaden to realize that he was now lining down on the floor with Alley on top of him,arms around his neck,face in his neck crying her heart out.Slowly he wrapped his arms around her waisted then turned his head a bit to look at her's buried in his shoulder.

" Alley what happened? " Question Jaden.

" There gone " Cried Alley.

" Who'es gone? " Asked Jaden.

" My mom and Dad their dead " Alley said as she cried heared.

" What " Gasped Jaden in shock and eyes widen in disablfe.

" There gone and now I'm all alone " Sobbed Alley.

" No your not Alley I promise That you will never be alone ever again as long as I'm here with you " Spoke Jaden as he keep one arm around her,toke the other one to start to rub gentle up and down her back whispering calming words to her.

After about a hr of crying Alley finally calm down enough to stop crying picked her head up off of Jaden's neck too look at him with sad eyes.

" You ok now? " Question Jaden steering right back at her.

Alley only nodded to him.

" Alright how about you get off of me so I can make you something to eat since you haven't eating in a few days ok " Asked Jaden.

" Okay " Agreed Alley as she got off of Jaden and move to the other side of him on the floor.

" Here let me help you up " He said once he got up and toke a hold of her hand to help her to her feet.

Once on her feet Jaden lead Alley out of her room and down the stairs to the kitchen where he to her to sit down at the table while he went to make her some thing good to eat.After he was done making her some food and some for himself since he never eat when he got their so he was a bit hunger too.

Jaden set the food down on the table a plate in front of Alley and one in front of himself then started to eat well Alley also began to eat her food too.After they both finish eating and had some water to got with it too Jaden pick up the dishes and put them in to the sink and started to do clean them once that was done and dried he put them all away.

" Well now that is done I have to head back to the house to get some things." Jaden said.

" No don't leave me alone " Beg Alley.

" Don't worry I'm not your going with me to my place so I can get some of my clothes and things cause I'll be staying her for awhile " Reassured Jaden.

" Ok " Alley said as she and Jaden both got up and walked out of the house.

After walking to his house together he packed some clothes and other things then he and Alley left and started waling back to her house.There he went to her spare room with Alley close by went to put his soft away in the room.Then they both went down stairs to watch some TV for a few hrs before it was time to go to bed.

" Well Alley I think it's time to go to bed now " Jaden said getting up off of the couch.

" Good cause I'm tried " Yawed Alley also getting up.

They both went over and up the stairs to their rooms.While Jaden change into his pajamas Alley waited out side the door for him once door he walk her to her room and waited out side her door untilshe was done getting ready.Soon the door open and Alley was in her own pajamas too Jaden went in to the room to walk her to her bed there once she was in her bed and tuck in turned to leave the room.

" Jaden Please don't go I don't want to be alone yet " Plead Alley.

" But where can I sleep " Asked Jaden.

" You can sleep here " Suggested Alley.

" Alright but only for tonight " He told her and went over to close the door and turn off the lights.

Once the light were out Jaden walk your to the other side of the bed and slipped in side on it then he turned so he and Alley were facing each other.Alley then curled up right close to him while Jaden slowly wrapped his arms around her waist to being her closer to himself.Where they both finally fell asleep after a long hard day.

As time pasted Alley slowly started to act more like her self with the help of Jaden now after a weeks of being sad she finally is back to her normal smiling happy self all thanks to Jaden for being there with her.

" Well Its time to go " Jaden said.

" Where are you going silly? " Question Alley.

" Home " Replied Jaden looking at her.

" Aww so soon " Pouted Alley.

" Yes but don't worry your coming with me " Explained Jaden.

" What " Confused Alley asked.

" Hah remember I promise that you'll never be alone ever again that I'll always be with you " Laugh Jaden.

" Yeah but what does that got to do with me going with you? " Question Alley.

" Well I'm going to be moving in with you,that is if you don't mind that is " Jaden Asked.

" Really "

" Yup " Smiled Jaden.

" Okay the what are we waiting for lets get a move on and get to your house too pack " Alley beamed.

" So I take it I can live here then " Jaden said smiling at her.

" Oh course and you don't ever have to asked to leave her Jaden " Smiled Alley.

" Alright then " Jaden said.

" Lets go alright " Alley shouted as she grabbed hold of his hand and dragged him out of their home and down the street.

" I'm so glade Alley's Back to her old self now " Jaden sighed happily letting Alley drag him to his soon to be old home.

After reaching his home Alley help Jaden Pack all his things in boxes and went back and forth to her house.Once done with that they both started to un pack his things and put it all way in it's right place spending the day put his soft away.Finally after that was all done with they both settle down on their couch to relax form the long day of moving and un packing.

" Man I'm beat " Complained Jaden.

" Me too " Alley said.

" But it was wort it cause now I live here with you '' Explained Jaden.

" Yea " sighed Alley.

" Hey I just remember some thing " Alley said.

" What's that? " Question Jaden.

" That when you were in side my mind save me form being depressed you kissed me " Stated Alley.

" uh Yeah " Jaden said blushing faintly looking at her.

" Well its just that I never got to kiss you back cause I was out of it so I think I'll do it now." With that said Alley in and kiss him in a quickly on the lips.

Jaden just stared at her in shock when she pulled away from him while Alley just smiled at him then lead her head down on his shoulder sighed.

" So end end a great day but the start of a wonderful life together forever " Smiled Alley.

" Ha yeah your right " Jaden smile down at her before putting hes head on hers.

THE END.
=================================================================================
There all done and it only toke me a whole day to wright it.Also I had it spell checked but there are still a few words miss spell but oh well.

Anyway leave me a nice review telling me what you think about this.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment