Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Spider

They say knights kill dragons and wear shining armor but mine don''t....( alleyxJaden )

Chapter 1 - Spider

Chapter 1 - Spider
They say knights kill dragons and wear shining armor but mine don't....

It was a normal day outside and I was enjoying this fine day with my friend Jaden who was sitting on a rock, while I sat on the ground a feet steps a way. I had gotten bored of listen to Jaden and Chazz argue with each other, Chazz who came along and saw him started to talk to Jaden like always they argued like two five year olds.

So I had tuned them out and let my eyes wander the ground in front of me. After a while my eyes caught sight of something moving a few feet away from me as I looked closer it was a eight-legged black spider, I quickly brought my legs closer to myself, but the sudden movement cause the spider to stop moving and look at me before it started to walk over to me the closer it got the more raged I got.

The guys where complete unaware of me quietly freaking out just a few steps away, soon the spider to a stop next to my leg as if it was enjoying seeing me freak out, I finally had enough of the spider being so close to me I screamed and jumped up and landed in Jaden arms who was so surprise form me screaming and jumping on him that he nearly fell off the rock, but quickly balance us both so we would not fall off the rock.

“ Alley are you ok? “ Questioned Jaden as he looked over at me who had her neck buried into his neck.

“ No “ Came my muffle response.

“ Then what is the matter? “ Jaden worriedly asked Alley.

“ Spider “ I said to him.

“ Your afraid of them are you? “ Asked Jaden.

The only thing I could do was nod my head and point to where the spider was still staying still watching everything were doing, Jaden the got up with me still in his arms and gently put me down where he was previously sat at went over to the small spider and step on it kill it in a instant.

“ They its gone now Alley “ Jaden said as he went back over to kneel in front of me where Chazz was at who had left some time before saying something about leaving us to lover birds alone.

I slowly looked up at him and started to relax and smile at Jaden who return the smiled back to me.

My knight kills spiders instead of killing dragons, and wears a red uniform instead of a shining armor, but I’m happy with just the way my knight is.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment