Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Fire and Grass together

This is a story of my pokemon mystery dungen pokemon Maire the torchic and grovyel for a contest on DA.

Chapter 1 - Fire and Grass together

Chapter 1 - Fire and Grass together
A lone Torchic was seen walking a long a beach before it sat down on the sand to gaze out onto to water watching the sun go down behind the water, a sudden wind blow from across the water carrying bubbles as it came from the near by Krabby. Changing direction the wind blow over the sand and in to the Torchic ruffling its feathers as it went.

A sigh escaped from its beck as it thought to its self This sunset reminds me of the day I first came to this world as a pokemon, when I had opened my eyes for time in my life a Torchic, Jenna the Chikorita was the first thing I saw soon after that we became partners and friends for life, But I kept on thinking who I were before I was found on this beach with more memory of who I was.

" Maire " A male voice called out to me, looking over I saw Grovyle walking up to me before coming to a stop next to me," Jenna was worried about you" Grovyle told me.

" Jenna's always worrying about something or another " Maire replied looking up at him since he was taller then she was.

" That maybe, but still what are you doing out here all by your self " He asked me.

" I can handle my self " Maire the Torchic replied letting her temper show.

" I never said you could not " Grovyel told her " Still the same always " he said more to him self then to Maire but she heard anyways, for she had hesitated hoping he did not noticed to bad that he did cause he then asked her what was she wanted.

" Well Grovyel, I wanted to know what I was like a human in the future with you by my side " Maire finally asked him who had sat down next to her on the sand, before looking out at the waves of the ocean and bubbles the wind blow from the Krabby.

Grovyel was quite for a while as maire waited for him to replied to her, when Suddenly he opened his mouth to speak he told her that when they were partners in the future and when she was still a human you were kind but had a fiery temper that tend to get you into trouble or you would charge into battle even if you could do very little to help which left me to get you out of harms way, you sometimes bold and brass but even you had your doughts and would look to me for some reassuring which I gladly gave to you.

" So basically that way you are now is the way your were as a human " Grovyel said as he finished tell her about her self.

" Sounds like me but what did I look like as a human? " Maire questioned him again.

" You had short fire red hair that you kept up in a thing you called a small ponytail, bright green eyes that always shone with your fighting spirit, pale skin, and you were down right short even for you age of sixteen years old " Grovyel ignored her glare knowing she always hated being short or being called short even as a human she was sentient to her high " you also wore a thing called a hoddey that covered your top half while you wore a pair of jeans on your bottom haft with a pair of sneakers on your feet, you were down right pretty to me " Grovyel finished telling her but he whispered the lasted part unknown to him she did here which left her blushing.

I can just picture what I used to look like when I was a human from the way Grovyel described, but it sounds like he still missed the old day of the future where we were partners, best friends and maybe some thing more, it must hurt him knowing that I don`t remember our times together in the future, I know it makes me sad knowing that I can't remember myself but knowing that he's here with me now makes the sadness go away just a little.

Grovyel got up from his spot from next to Marie picked her up surprising her before he sat back down in her spot as he placed her in his arms in a hug. " you may not look the same or remember me but your still the same too me " Govyel told her as they stared out at the ocean together in each others arms as fire and grass became one as fiery grass.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on December 9, 2010, 9:58:11 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocute story^6