Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Diela's Speech for Revenge

Zim gets a new partner named Zin, but mean while the old tallest Diela is tying to awake a monster that sucks all life named Destroylurk. Can Zim stop the monster, or will the univerce be in Dielas hands Forever!

Chapter 1 - Diela's Speech for Revenge

Chapter 1 - Diela's Speech for Revenge
100 years ago

(Deila & Kill(her female sir) walk in the computer brain room and sees Red and purple)

Diela:Hey! What are you two doing here!

Computer Brain: There has been a change of power Diela, you're no longer the Tallest.

Diela: What do you mean I'm no longer the Tallest!?

(Diela pears at the two irkans and sees that they're taller than her)

Diela: But...but, I can do way better than them!

Red: You mean like the time you lead the Irkan solders to war and all of them got killed)

Diela:(groans angrily)Speaking of getting killed. Kill! Attack!

(Kill turns her hand into a spiky spinning plate and charges right towards them, but the C.B. activates an electro magnet which Kill got attached to)

Computer Brain: That's enough! Diela! For punishment for your actions you will be banished to planet Nilurk!

Diela: You can't tell me what to do!

Computer Brain: Yes I can! You're no longer the tallest!

(Diela goes up to the tallest)

Diela: You two may be the tallest now, but in exactly 100 years, you’ll be sorry the day you even saw me...

(Diela grabs Kill from the magnet walks out of the room and banishes)

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Hyperstar90 on March 31, 2007, 3:53:52 AM

Hyperstar90 on
Hyperstar90nice keep it up

doorknob on January 25, 2007, 4:24:35 AM

doorknob on
doorknobOh i think i read this first chapter before, dont know why i didn't comment!
Anyway, So far its a good start ( im just going to comment on the other chapters on the last One)