Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Conversation

Zim gets a new partner named Zin, but mean while the old tallest Diela is tying to awake a monster that sucks all life named Destroylurk. Can Zim stop the monster, or will the univerce be in Dielas hands Forever!

Chapter 3 - The Conversation

Chapter 3 - The Conversation
( At Zim’s base)

Zin: Wow! Neat base Zim!

Zim: Yes, it is pretty neat huh? Hey, when you got here, why didn’t you have a ship?

Zin: Cir was pretending she was an invader and thought my ship was a planet so she pressed too many buttons causing it to over lode and it blew up.

Zim: When did that happen?

Zin: Right before Impending Doom 2.

Zim: So you didn’t get a chance to go on a mission, and had to wait.

Zin: Yeah, besides, it would be pretty lonely on a mission by myself.

Zim: ( grins) One more question, no effects but why is your sir kinda dumb?

Zin: It’s a long story. Unlike how you got your sir, I entered a skill contest which I got in second place. Apparently the jujus didn’t expect a female irkan to be in to be in the high rate. And since they didn’t really like me they gave me a stupid robot named Cir. For a bonus they programmed it to call me sir. But sometimes she does get into duty mode and become useful.

( Cir pops out of a bunch of wiring in a black cat suet)

Cir: Woooooow! I’m in a kitty suet!

Zin: ……….Um, Good discuse Cir!

Zim: Oh yeah! I forgot to mention that there’s this earth building called Skooool!It teaches you about earth and sometimes how to destroy it!

Zin: That’s a good place to start!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

pixiepumpkin on March 14, 2007, 6:17:11 AM

pixiepumpkin on
pixiepumpkini like this chappy