Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Skool of Doom

Zim gets a new partner named Zin, but mean while the old tallest Diela is tying to awake a monster that sucks all life named Destroylurk. Can Zim stop the monster, or will the univerce be in Dielas hands Forever!

Chapter 4 - Skool of Doom

Chapter 4 - Skool of Doom
( At Skool)

Ms. Bitters: Class! We have another horrible student in our horrible class on this horrible skool day, please give a horrible welcome to, Zin.

( Zim sees Zin with no discise on and worries about what the humans would do to her)
Dib: HA!( Jumps over to Zin) you see?! Aliens do exist! I thought you would come here with a discise, but instead I catch you.

Zin: ( interrupts) Aliens don’t have eyelashes!

( The whole class nods their heads in agreement)

( Zim is relived)

Dib: So what if she has eye lashes! Look at her! Antenna, Green skin, Alien eyes! Come on!

( Dib suddenly goes crazy such as climbing walls, jumping through windows and back in and pointing at Zin)

Ms. Bitters: Dib! Sit in your seat or you’ll have detention for 6 years!( dib goes back to his seat) Now, we’ll need to find a seat for you( Points trying to find a good seat. Then points to the seat next to Zim) You will be sent to the underground classroom!

( Zin walks to her seat and sits down)

( Bell rings)

Ms. Bitters: Skool is over! Now go away!

( Some kids go out the window and Zim & Zin Go down the steps)

Zim: Why didn’t you come with a discise!? Do you realize what the humans could have done to you!?

Zin: At least I got through! But you’re right, I probably won’t last.

( Cir & Gir appear out of the bushes)

Cir: Hi guys! What’cha doin!?

Zin: Cir! Zim: Gir! Zim/Zin: You’re suppose to be guarding the base!

Gir: I know but we’re board!

Zim: Why can’t you two watch TV?

Cir: It’s broken and we were wondering, can we play with dot?

Zim: Huh?

Zin: They’re talking about this. ( Zin pulls out a flashlight from her pak which showed a red dot when she lit it up)

Gir: Look there it is!( Dot moves) No wait! There it is!

( Dib walks up to Zim/Zin)

Dib: you might have fooled everyone else, but you can’t fool me! I will photograph you and send the picture to Mysterious Mysteries and what’s with the light?

Zin: A weapon to inflict pain on you. ( Zim & Dib Are Puzzled)

Dib: What are you gonna do? Shine it in my eyes?

( Zin shines the light between Dibs legs and Gir & Cir Pounce hardly at it)

( Dib goes in pain and Zin & Zim laugh their heads off)

Zin: Common, we better get home.

Zim. We forgot to call the tallest!

( Zim, Zin, Gir and cir rush home)

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

myartmaybebadbutatleastitry on December 18, 2007, 11:03:47 AM

myartmaybebadbutatleastitry on
myartmaybebadbutatleastitryXD MY DOG DOES THAT!!!!  XD

pixiepumpkin on April 16, 2007, 5:39:23 AM

pixiepumpkin on
pixiepumpkinLOL the dot