Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Secret of the Tallest

Zim gets a new partner named Zin, but mean while the old tallest Diela is tying to awake a monster that sucks all life named Destroylurk. Can Zim stop the monster, or will the univerce be in Dielas hands Forever!

Chapter 6 - Secret of the Tallest

Chapter 6 - Secret of the Tallest
( The gang arrives at the Massive and quickly runs up to the tallest )

( The tallest are in shock that the four are here. Especially that Zim is here)

Purple: Zim! Why aren’t you on earth?!

Zim: Forgive me my tallest! But we have to tell you something very important!

Red: You could have made a transmission!

Zin: That’s the thing! We can’t! On earth, there is this huge rumbling noise and it’s blocking the transmission…..Well, we don’t know what’s blocking the transmission but you get the idea.

Dib: And this is no earthquakes! Mailboxes don’t bend in earthquakes! And what I’m saying sounds really stupid doesn’t it?!

Gaz: Yeah it does!

( Red and Purple have a worried look on their faces)

Zin: My tallest… There’s something wrong isn’t there? What’s happening?…

Red: We don’t know…but I think we should talk to you guise privately:

( The gang goes into The control brain room)

Purple: You see, about 100 years ago, when we just became the tallest this girl Diela who was the old tallest got mad at us and said “ Flash back diela” Diela: In exactly 100 years, you’ll be sorry the day you even met me…( End of flash back)

Tak: Oh no!

( The whole group gasps at Tak and her sir Mimi )

Zin/Zim: Tak! What are you doing here

Zim: Wait! You know her?

Zin: Yes! She won 1 place at the skill contest!

Tak: Yes that’s how I got my sir, but that’s not important right now! We’re in grave danger!

Red: What do you mean?

Tak: (sighs in worry ness) You see…there is this monster known as Destroylurk…. He awakened once over 15,000,000 years ago. It sucks up all life and it was a fearsome war it took 100 years to beat it. Finely, they defeated it and it was trapped in planet Nilurk, that’s why it never blew up… And now…….someone’s awakening it…..

Dib: But who? (thinks for a moment and gasps) Diela!

Tak: Yes, it would have been invincible if it slept for 2,000,000 more years… and now…

Zim: (worried) It’s indestructible…

Zin: We have to stop her before it completely awakens!

Red: We’ll set the alarm!( presses a button )

( Every single irkan + alien can here it from all over the galaxy.Larb, diamond, skooge and even Sizz-Lord an hear it)
( Zim, Zin , Cir, Gir, Gaz, Dib and Tak rush to their ships)

Tak: I’ll go in your ship, or should I say My ship!

Dib: It fell from the sky!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

pixiepumpkin on March 14, 2007, 6:22:30 AM

pixiepumpkin on
pixiepumpkinwhoaaaa.da earth is falling apart

MyLittlePonyFreak on February 19, 2007, 10:09:25 AM

MyLittlePonyFreak on
MyLittlePonyFreakooooo yes!!! there definentalee shud be mor coments here!!!

doorknob on January 25, 2007, 4:50:11 AM

doorknob on
doorknobIm surprised that No one commented on this
I Really enjoyed reading this! ^^