Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Destroylurk Awakes...... but too late

Zim gets a new partner named Zin, but mean while the old tallest Diela is tying to awake a monster that sucks all life named Destroylurk. Can Zim stop the monster, or will the univerce be in Dielas hands Forever!

Chapter 7 - Destroylurk Awakes...... but too late

Chapter 7 - Destroylurk Awakes...... but too late
( The gang arrives at planet Nilurk and the Massive and sees Diela and in front of her is this stone bible)

Diela: Soon, you shall awake and the universe will be mine!

( The horrible quaking starts)

Gir: We gots to stop her!

( Zim covers Gir’s mouth but it was too late. Diela sees the group and orders Kill to attack)

( Kill’s antenna turns into a lazar and fires it at Gir. Then Zin runs up to kill and fires a lazar leg at her)

( Suddenly this odd green light appears in front of the bible)

Diela: Finely! After all these years, I shall get what I deserve. My right to rule all!

( The ships around the Massive began to shoot at Diela and the Massive its self shot the giant lazar thingy. But when the smoke cleared, nothing happened to her…)

Tak: It’s too late…

( Diela jumps into the middle of the glowing circle and there, right under her, lunched out Destroylurk. Making this this loud screaming roar it roused out of the planet with Diela on its head)

( The Massive shoots the giant lazar thingy at it. Had no effect and Destroylurk lunched this humongous hyper beam that destroyed almost half the ship)

( Kill quickly hops on the head of it and the monster moving like a sea snake flies away)

Dib: That’s it… it’s over…

Cir: We’re all Doooooooooooooooooooooooomed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

( Zin sees a square shaped rock with some sort of writing on it. She runs over to it picks it up and hurries trying to catch-up to the group that was heading towards the Massive)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment