Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - The Universe Lies in Zim! + Kill's been Ditched

Zim gets a new partner named Zin, but mean while the old tallest Diela is tying to awake a monster that sucks all life named Destroylurk. Can Zim stop the monster, or will the univerce be in Dielas hands Forever!

Chapter 8 - The Universe Lies in Zim! + Kill's been Ditched

Chapter 8 - The Universe Lies in Zim! + Kill's been Ditched
( In the Massive)

Zim:………………I can’t believe that happened!

Dib: Yeah, we’re all gonna die…

( Zin runs into the room holding the odd bible)

Zin: You guise! I found something! I don’t know what it is but it’s not the bible that Diela used!

( Zin puts it down on a small table)

( Mean while, on Destroylurk)

Diela: Soon I will get the respect I deserve! All life will bow down before me! ( Laughs evilly)

Kill: But master, all life will be destroyed.

( Diela growls being annoyed)

Kill: But don’t worry, you’ll still have me.

Diela: You!? Why the heck would I want you!?

Kill: ( Getting angry) Because! You’re my friend!

Diela: Me!? Your friend!? I wasn’t friend’s with you ever since I became an invader! Besides, Your real name Mia is so lame! And who would want to be friends with a big eyed robot!? And I found something better….Better than you can ever compare!

( Kill Being shocked, She got off of Destroylurk’s head and jetted right in front of her)

Kill: After all these years, you were using me and you hate my real name!? Now I don’t remember why I even liked you…..You’re gonna pay deeply for that!

Diela: I don’t think so, Destroylurk! Get her out of my site!

( Destroylurk plunges Kill with its stinger tail and she lands below the window of the massive)

( At the Massive, Tak scans the bible that Zin found )

Tak: This came from inside Nilurk! Destroylurk must have held it for the past 15,00,000 years!

Dib: What’s it say?

Tak: It say’s “ The First battle has been victory, but still not destroyed. In the second battle between the universe and the life will only be complete when the universe lies in Zim”

Red: Zim!!!!?????

Zin: Life will only be complete when the universe lies in Zim, (Looks at Zim) They’re talking about you….

Zim: Me?…….wait a minute, I saved earth from Tak and Planet Jackers, But never something this big….

Dib: You have to fight Destroylurk! It’s the only way you can save us!

Cir: Don’t let us die!
Zim: How am I gonna do that?

Gaz: By raining doom on that ugly snake thing, that’s how!

Gir: You can do it Zim!

Zim: Thank you Gir….( starts to cry) I know what I need to do but……what if I end up destroying everything like when I did on Impending Doom 2?( Starts to sob)

Tak: Come on Zim, this is no time to be self-pity.

Zin: I know you can do it Zim…

Zim: ( Wipes tears) How do you know that?

Zin: Hey, if you can destroy irk single handedly, you’ll have no problem destroying Destroylurk. Infact, I think you’re so amazing, you don’t even need any super weapons.

( Zim smiles and hugs Zin tightly)

Zim: Okay! Let’s go!






Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

pixiepumpkin on March 14, 2007, 6:25:22 AM

pixiepumpkin on
pixiepumpkinwow...waittt a sec GIR called zim ZIM??!! whats that about he calls him master