Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - The Battle of the Universe

Zim gets a new partner named Zin, but mean while the old tallest Diela is tying to awake a monster that sucks all life named Destroylurk. Can Zim stop the monster, or will the univerce be in Dielas hands Forever!

Chapter 9 - The Battle of the Universe

Chapter 9 - The Battle of the Universe
( Outside front of the Massive where Kill landed)


Dib: Where’s Cir?

Zin: She’s inside the Massive and hopefully she won’t mess up the plan.

Gaz: Hey! What’s that cracked hole over there?

( Everyone runs over to the hole and smack in it, they see Kill struggling to get up)

Tak: It’s Diela’s sir!

Kill: Urrr!( tries to get up) Leave me! You got to get out of here!

Zim: What happened?

Kill: Diela! She ditched me and Destroylurk whacked me here! But you must go!

( Dib picks Kill out of the hole and let’s her lay down)

( In the Massive)

Cir: (pushing buttons) What this do? What this do? What that do?

Irkan solder: Stop! You’re activating the lazar shot!

( The lazar charges and hits Destroylurk. Destroylurk + Diela turn around and sees what hit them)
Zin: Cir you idiot!

Diela: Attack!

( Destroylurk heads right towards them as It charges its stinger aiming at Dib. The stinger lunches as Dib braced himself, but nothing happened. He opened his eyes and saw Kill protecting him by using her force field struggling to keep it on)

Kill: Run Dib!

(Dib runs away for cover. He stops and looks back and sees Kill getting hit by it suffering and gets blasted in front of Dib as it slowed down. Dib looks at the huffing and puffing sir suffocating as he never had a friend who would risk his life for him)

Tak: Hey! If you ever want to save the universe now would be a good time!

Zim: Oh yeah!

( Zim activates his jets and flies away from the monster)

Zim: Hey! Hey! Over here!

( Destroylurk first tries to claw at Zim 4 times but Zim easily dodged it. Then it fired its stinger at Zim and he got hit and smashed into a meteorite! But strangely, it didn’t do a lot of damage to the little irkan. Destroylurk powers up its Hyper Beam)

Zim: ( Gasp!)
( Zim activated his force field and braced himself when the beam fired! When the beam was fired Destroylurk seemed to back up and put his head down. But when it was over, he didn’t get hurt! Then he found out that he has more power than Destroylurk! Diela was shocked too)

Diela: But! But how!? That should have plunged right through the force field!

Zim: ( Thought to himself) Zin was right, I am amazing! And I did it without any supper weapons either! If I have this much defense, I should have a lot of offense too! But where’s his week spot?

( Zim thought back when Destroylurk fired the beam at him and it backed up looking tired and a bit hurt)

Zim: That’s it!

( Zim flew up to the monster. Destroylurk was charging its Hyper Beam when Zim fired his lazar legs at his mouth. It did serious Damage! He did it again. Huge damage!)

( The crowd of irkans cheered as Zim was wining the battle!)

Diela: Destroylurk! Fire your biggest Hyper beam yet!

( Destroylurk began charging this huge ball in his mouth that’s half as big as it but it was just what Zim wanted. Zim also began charging his lazar legs That’s 10 times bigger than he is!)

( They both fired at the same time. Zim was struggling to keep it going and the hyper beam was being pushed back to him!)

Zin: Come on Zim! You can do it! Look at Diela!

( Zim looked at Diela sweating in worry ness as if she new that he’ll win. Zim was struggling to give his lazar more power. Suddenly he was push at Destroylurk and winning! His lazar was only a few feet from Destroylurks mouth then BAM!!!!!!!!!!! Zim kept the lazar on till the monster exploded!)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment