Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Resisty's Plan

Zim and Zin are fighting agenst the Resisty in hope the irkans will defeat them once and for all! But the Resisty gots a plan to capture Zin and heart brake Zim by Killing her! Will Zim ever be the same? Will the Resisty's plan be a succsess?!

Chapter 1 - The Resisty's Plan

Chapter 1 - The Resisty's Plan
Please read the story “ Partner of Zim and The Monster of Doom: First so you can under stand it better……





(At the Reasisty’s ship)

Lard-Nar:
AAAAaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why did we have to loose!!!!!!!????? We were so close!

Shloonktapooxis:
At least we’re alive! Zim defeated that monster snake thingy with arms! I think its name was Destoogy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lard-Nar:
……..you mean Destroylurk…. Anyway it doesn’t matter! Zim was able to defeat it and if send out war! He’ll destroy us all!

Shloonktapoooxis:
No fare! Why does Destoogy get to have arms and a point, but I don’t!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Looks at Spleenk) Give me one of your arms!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Spleenk screams and runs away)

Shloonktapooxis:
And also! Zim’s girlfriend is also helping him!

Lard-Nar:
Wait! Zim has a girlfriend!

Shloonktapooxis:
Yeah it’s sick man! Her name’s Zin! This is what she looks like! ( pushes a button showing a pic of Zin)

Lard- Nar:
I know! We’ll captcher Zin!

Shloonktapooxis:
Why?

Lard-Nar:
So we can break his heart!

Shloonktapooxis:
Why?

Lard-Nar:
So he won’t defeat us!

Shloonktapooxis:
Why?

Lard-Nar:
So we can get the snacks! ( Getting angry)

Shloonktapooxis:
Why?

Lard-Nar:
Shut up! Anyway, Once we capture her we’ll fake her death so he’ll be too sad to fight!

Spleenk:
But what if we loose the battle and don’t get the snacks?

Lard-Nar:
Oh, we will! Our new ship comes with a force field so when they hit us…. They won’t hit us…..

Shloonktapooxis:
Woooh! All right! Let’s do the monkey dance!

Lard-Nar:
………………………………......

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment