Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The Plan and no way out

Zim and Zin are fighting agenst the Resisty in hope the irkans will defeat them once and for all! But the Resisty gots a plan to capture Zin and heart brake Zim by Killing her! Will Zim ever be the same? Will the Resisty's plan be a succsess?!

Chapter 4 - The Plan and no way out

Chapter 4 - The Plan and no way out
( In the Massive Zim leaned silently on a metal box thing thinking about what he should’ve done to get her back)

Gir:
Don’t worry Master! We’ll get her back!

Cir:
Yeah! She’s still alive! And anyone with a stupid name ada be stupid themselves!

Zim:
Thank you but…..it’s my responsibility to defend her and now…. She’s gone…..

Cir:
No she isn’t!

Zim: Yes but….. I hope she’s okay………

Skoodge: ( Walks up to Zim)
And besides, we’re not defeated yet!

Mia:
Correction, you’re defeated!

Skoodge:
What?

Mia:
You weren’t able to concert a Bug! Wait till the tallest here about that!

Dib:
Mia! We’re not getting into fights!

( The 3 start arguing)

Gaz:
If you all don’t shut up! You all are gonna suffer horribly by my rage!

( Everyone stops as you don’t want to mess with Gaz! But at the Resisty’s ship, Zin was gonna have troubles of her own!)

Zin: ( Waking up but eye sight is blurry)
Huh? W-Where am I?

( Zin sees a purple figure thinking it was Cir)

Zin:
Cir????

( Zins eye clear up and the figure turns out to be Shloonktapooxis!)

Shloonktapooxis:
Hi!

( At that moment, Zin was alert and a bit panicked as she saw herself in the Resisty’s ship with her hands and feet’s chained hanging in the middle to a wired machinery)

Zin: ( Tugs on the chains and gets Zaped)
Zin:
Ow! What’s going on?


Lard-Nar:
Ha! Fool! You’ve been captured by the Resisty!

Zin:
Well Du! I already know that!

Spleenk: (Talks fast)
Aaah! She knows too much! She’s gonna destroy us all! It’s gonna hurt! I don’t wanna die!

Lard-Nar:
Be quite!

Zin:
Why did you capture me anyway? I mean are you doing a plane or something?

Lard-Nar:
Of course we are!

Shloonktapooxis:
I gonna do the monkey dance! ( Drops on the floor and wiggles his point)

Lard-Nar:
Okay……well, since there’s no way you can escape we might as well tell you our plan.
You see, our mane goal in order for it to work is heart break Zim.

Zin:
So that’s why you captured me!

Lard-Nar:
No! this is only the first part! The tricky part was Capturing you since Zim will always be on your guard. What we’re gonna do is fake your death so Zim will be too sad too even fight!

Zin:
How are you gonna do that?

Lard-Nar:
See that machine your in? It’s an Ultra Violent Electrocuter, watch this.

( Shloonktapooxis pushes a button and the machine electrocutes Zin with over 100,000 volts causing extreme pain like any known form of pain! Tears started coming out of Zins eyes)

Lard-Nar:
Not only there is no way for you to escape, but we have this new force field in our ship so there’s no way the irkans can defeat us! ( Evil laugh)

( Everyone leaves the room except Zin of course, now Zin can’t do anything ….
She’s trapped with no way out…………nothing………..)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment