Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Death of Zin

Zim and Zin are fighting agenst the Resisty in hope the irkans will defeat them once and for all! But the Resisty gots a plan to capture Zin and heart brake Zim by Killing her! Will Zim ever be the same? Will the Resisty's plan be a succsess?!

Chapter 5 - Death of Zin

Chapter 5 - Death of Zin
( Everyone gathers around the Tallest not to discuss a plan to get Zin back, but to see Skoodge get in big trouble!)

Red:
As for not actually concerting the planet Blorch, you-

Cir: ( Interrupts )
Finely! I get to blow up someone!

( The Tallest get a puzzling look on their faces, but suddenly the Resisty called)

Lard-Nar:
Hello fellow Irkans.

Zim: ( Steps up angrily)
Where’s Zin!

Lard-Nar:
Oh, don’t worry! She’s just fine.

( The machine that Zin’s in appears out of the floor)

Zim:
Let her go!

( Zim struggles to hold back his tears but his sadness took over him)

Lard-Nar:
If you care about Zin that much, perhaps we can settle this with a deal.

Zim: ( Sadly trying to hide his tears)
What do you want?

Lard-Nar:
You give your snack supply to us and the Irkan leaves safely, if not. She dies immediately!

Zin:
No! Don’t do it! It’s a tra-

( The machine Zaps Zin rapidly as Zin’s life waves go out of control )

Zim:
Zin!!!!!!!!!!!

Purple:
Our Snacks!? Anything but our snacks!

Zim:
My Tallest No please!

Lard-Nar:
Suit yourself!

( The Machine Electrocutes Zin with over 2,000,000 volts!)

Zin: ( Struggling to talk)
I’m sorry you have to deal with this Zim! But no matter what happens I’ll always be with you!
Good Bye Zim! I love you!

( The Volts hit Zin’s Data Chip and destroys it. When the volting stopped, Zin became unconches and her life waves went blank. As the Resisty cut the transmission, Zim began to sob and ran off to the other room not wanting to show his face to the other Irkans……..the Resisty’s plan was success….)

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

princessthecat1 on May 28, 2008, 2:33:46 PM

princessthecat1 on
princessthecat1OMG!!!!! thats soooooo sad!!!! how come u made zin die?

Diomondcookie9 on November 15, 2007, 5:50:00 AM

Diomondcookie9 on
Diomondcookie9OMG that was depressing so r u going to make a new character? Oh sorry i forgot to introduce my self i am Diomondcookie9 but my BFFS call me Rosie! So do u want to be friends?