Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

What happens when one of Keitaro's American friends comes to visit? Could this mean love for one of the residents?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1


Author's note: This is a crossover with the Love Hina manga and my personal Abiotic Factor stories. This takes place two years before Keitaro and Naru are married. This is my first fic here so be honest in all post.

Legal Disclaimer: Love Hina is not mine nor are the characters, minus Amadeus, are mine either they belong to Ken Akamatsu. (lucky guy)

Now that that's all out of the way on with the story.........

 

Unknown Paths

It was a beautiful morning at Hinata-Sou, but fate always has that strange way of turning on you when you least expect it. It is just a pity that no one warned the young man coming up the steps that.

He was a tall man, around six feet, who was in his mid to early twenties. His hair was a golden blonde that came to about halfway down his shoulders. His deep blue eyes where hidden behind a pair of black sunglasses. He wore a white dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up, and a pair of baggy black jeans. He carried with him a large duffel bag slung over his shoulder, a guitar case in his left hand, and a long wooden box in his right.

As he stood at the top of the steps he gazed at the building silently. Then he placed the box under his left arm and reached into his pocket to remove a piece of paper. He looked at the paper quickly to make sure he was at the right place and then placed it back in his pocket.

He then proceeded to the door of the dormitory, and after putting down his guitar, he knocked at the door. After a few moments when no reply came, he tested the door to find out, to his surprise, that it was unlocked. He slowly slid open the door and leaned his head inside.

"Hello!" he called out, "Is anyone here
! I'm a friend of Keitaro Urashima. He invited me to come here."

When no one answered, he decided that it would be best to wait until someone showed up. So, he removed his shoes at the doorway and sat himself on the couch in the living room. After a few minutes of waiting, he pulled out his guitar, and after tuning it began to play a classical tune. As he continued to play, the notes rang through the empty halls.

Meanwhile in the hot springs, Motoko had just sat down to soak in the water. She had decided to stay at the dorm, while the other girls and Keitaro went shopping. She personally did not like shopping to much so she decided to catch up on her sword training. The tension from her session was still fresh upon her muscles, but the soothing effects of the springs seemed to rejuvenate her down to her very soul.

As she closed her eyes and soaked in the warmth of the springs. She drifted into a Zen-like state of relaxation. Where she heard the faint sound of music drifting to her ears.

`Wait a minute.' She thought to herself, `I've never heard that tune before.'

She opened her eyes and to her surprise, she could still hear the faint melody floating across the grounds. This spiked her curiosity as to who could be playing inside the building. So, after wrapping a towel around herself and grabbing her sword she walked out of the springs in search of the mysterious player.

She followed the melody down the halls until she came to the living room
. As she peered into the room to see who was inside she saw on the couch a strange man playing a guitar. Figuring he was a burglar or even worse a rapist she quickly but quietly snuck behind him, and readied her sword.

"I was wondering when you'd show yourself.He said over his shoulder as he stopped his playing.

"So you can sense ch'i?" she asked seemingly unimpressed.

He sat the guitar down on the couch and slowly got up to face her. "Yes that and so much more."

"Who are you?" she asked him coldly.

"Before I answer that don't you think you should change into something more appropriate?" he told her while keeping eye contact.

She quickly realized that he was referring to the fact that she was still in the bath towel, and her cheeks turned a bright red. The man could not tell if whether from anger or embarrassment, but his instincts told him to be careful. Very careful.

Her grip tightened around the hilt of her sword, "You pervert!!She yelled out while charging at him.

He was surprised by how quickly she moved, but still managed to dodge the attack with relative ease. As she continued to slash at him, he continued to avoid them. Which with each miss her frustration grew until she decided to pull out a trump card.

She first jumped back to make some distance between them. "God's Cry School Sword Technique: Cutting Evil Sword! Second Form!!She yelled while sending the energy wave hurtling towards him. `This fight's in the bag.' She thought to herself.

However, to her surprise he just stood there and held up his hand as if to stop the wave. The wave collided with some sort of barrier before reaching him, and sent it speeding back towards her. As it hit her, the energy threw her back and cut thru the towel, but before she hit the ground, he caught her in his arms.

She was shocked as to how strong and fast he was, but as she looked at her reflection in his deep blue eyes. Her cheeks once again turned a prominent shade of crimson.

"Are you all right?" he asked concerned. All she could seem to do was nod in response.

"Um-humph!" came a voice from the front door.

As they, both looked towards the noise they found Keitaro and the girls starring at them very much confused.

“Um... hi Keitaro.The man said slightly uneasy as he became aware of what the current situation must have looked, and knew he was going to have a lot of explaining to do.

 

Well that is the end of Chapter 1. Hope you enjoyed this due to the fact I was basically making this story up from the top of my mind till around Chapter 7. If you did like this please leave a review. If not please tell why. Until next time. Bye


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AnimeMangaLover on March 11, 2006, 1:27:29 AM

AnimeMangaLover on
AnimeMangaLoverGood chapter ^^ There are some grammatical and spelling errors (as with all online stories, so don't worry ^^), you have some words that shouldn't be there and there are some places where you need words, but otherwise this is good ^^ I'll read the other chapters later ^^