Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Chapter 11

What happens when one of Keitaro's American friends comes to visit? Could this mean love for one of the residents?

Chapter 11 - Chapter 11

Chapter 11 - Chapter 11


Author's note: This is a crossover with the Love Hina manga and my personal Abiotic Factor stories. This takes place two years before Keitaro and Naru are married. This is my first fic here so be honest in all post.

Legal Disclaimer: Love Hina is not mine nor are the characters, minus Amadeus and the other added characters, are mine either they belong to Ken Akamatsu (lucky guy).



Chapter 11




Early the next morning the sun began it's steady rise over the horizon casting away the cloak of night from the town of Hinata. The morning birds began to sing a song of happiness, as they seemed to celebrate in the starting of a new day. As their chirping drifted thru the dorm, it found its way to a certain open patio door and the people that slept there.



Amadeus closed his eyes tighter against the prying light but to no avail, and he was temporarily blinded by the morning sun when he finally opened his eyes. As his sight slowly returned to him a small smile crept across his face at the view presented to him. After a few moments, a cold morning wind blew thru the doorway and he felt something tighten around his waist and nuzzle against his chest.



His smile deepened as he looked
down at the girl, who only moments before, had slept peacefully in his arms. As he wrapped her closer to him and she settled back down he was transfixed on how beautiful she looked. From her silky black hair that flowed down her back, contrasting against her milky white skin, to her full red lips that where slightly parted as she continued to slowly breath. When he gently brushed a few stray hairs away from her face her eyes fluttered open, revealing those dark brown eyes that just seemed to draw him in.



He watched with slight amusement as a light blush crept across her cheeks as realization of where she had slept began to dawn on her. A smile began to form on his lips as he watched her trying to decide on what best to do next, when he saw her begin to bit her lower lip he couldn't stop himself and he decided to make the first move.



He gently hooked a finger under her chin and tilted her face towards his as he began to slowly close the gap between them until their lips where just millimeters apart. At that distance, he could hear her nervous breathing and smell her intoxicating scent of sakura blossoms and morning glories that drove him further. When his lips met hers, he felt her tense at first but she soon relaxed and allowed him to deepen the kiss.



As he broke the kiss he gently cupped her cheek and gave her a gentle smile, “Morning
.



“You know that's the second time you've kissed me without my permission.
She said as her cheeks took on a deeper shade of red.



A slight grin crept on his lips as an idea came to him, “Alright would you rather have a warning beforehand?”




She looked at him a little
confused which, in his opinion, made her look irresistible, “Like what?”



“How about hello would that be acceptable?”




She thought for a moment before giving him a nod of approval, “Yes that would be acceptable.”



His grin deepened when he heard this, for he knew that she had just walked right into his trap. “Alright then, hello.” He said as he closed the gap claiming her lips again.



She offered no resistance as his lips meet hers, caressing and worshipping her, sending bolts of electricity throughout her body.
When she felt him begin too lightly run his tongue across her lips, begging for entrance, she could not help but let out a small moan. As she parted her lips he wasted no time in slipping his tongue into her mouth, gently exploring the gift he had been given.



She felt his tongue run across hers and she let out another throaty moan as she slowly began to return the gesture earning a moan from him. As he pulled her tighter to him
, pressing her soft curves against his muscled form, she ran her hands over his broad chest to rest on his shoulders and as she squeezed she felt his muscles tense in her grip.



“Sorry!” She said pulling away from fear of having hurt him.



“About what?” he asked a little confused at her reaction but then realized that she was referring to the dressing on his shoulder, “Don't worry it hardly hurt's anymore you just surprised me that's all.”



“But it was my sis…” she started but was cut off when he placed a finger on her lips.



“Neither you nor your sister should feel sorry for such a small wound alright.She nodded her head but he could tell by the look on her face that she still wasn't fully convinced, “But if it'll make you feel better I'll go see a doctor after breakfast.”



She nodded in agreement but her face grew more serious, “Agreed but only if I can come.”



He chuckled slightly, “You know you look cute when you do that.He teased causing a new blush to creep on her cheeks to which earned her another light kiss from him. When he pulled away he could see that the color on her cheeks had deepened but she continued to stare at him till he finally gave in. “Alright but just remember that I'm not liable for the consequences.”



“What does that mean?” she asked tilting her head.



He just continued to grin at her, “
You'll find out soon enough.”



She just sighed and shook her head, “Whatever.She said as she got up to leave and take a bath but he quickly grabbed her wrist and pulled her back into his lap.



“What's the rush?” he whispered huskily
into her ear sending shivers down her spine as his breath attacked her body's weak spot.



“I need to take a bath.” she managed to say.



“Really” he continued to whisper in her ear as he slowly inhaled her scent, “
because I think you smell utterly delectable.”



“P-please stop thatI don't like it.” She said as she tried to catch her breath.



“What? This?” he said teasingly as he lightly blew across her ear earning him another shiver from the girl in his arms.




“Y-y-yes th-ah!” she started but her train of thought was cut off as she felt him lightly brush his lips along the back of her ear. She closed her eyes and let out a series of light mews when she felt him begin to lick and nibble her sensitive earlobe.



Just then a knock came from the door before it was opened and Tsuruko stepped in, “Motoko are you… oh my.Was all she said before she gasped and a light blush spread across her cheeks at the sight she saw. Her younger sister was sitting in Amadeus' lap, with a deep blush on her face as her breath came out in labored pants. While the man in question held her protectively in his arms. At first she just stood there with a look of shock but it soon turn into the wide smile that Motoko knew all to well.



“This isn't what it looks like!
Motoko desperately tried to explain as she got up, but it fell on deaf ears as her sister soon embraced her in a crushing hug.



“Oh I'm so happy that both of you have finally confessed your feelings for one another. Come sister we simply must tell everyone the good news and there is so much I have to tell you!” she exclaimed happily as she dragged her pleading sister out of the room leaving a bewildered Amadeus sitting on the floor.



Amadeus just lightly laughed to himself a
s he shook his head, “Here we go again.” and with that he grabbed his shirt and headed out of the room. As he walked down the hall he pulled out his cell phone and quickly dialed a number. He waited for a few moments till someone picked up on the other end. “Hey how's it going, yeah this is Amadeus I was wondering if you had an opening for me this morning. Really. Thanks I'll see you later then.”



As he disconnected the call and put away the phone, he came up on Shinobu who was leaning against the wall at the bottom of the steps. He thought she looked a little sad but once she noticed him, she quickly replaced any trace of it with one of her trademark smiles.



“Good morning Amadeus.” She said happily.



“Good morning Shinobu. Where is everyone?” He asked as he looked around for the other residences.



Sempai is out on the roof practicing and Tsuruko and the other girls are in the bath.” As she spoke, her expression once again grew a little sad and her voice now came soft and unsure. “Amadeus?”



“Hmm,” He said noticing the change in her voice, “what's the matter?”



“Tsuruko mentioned that you and Motoko have gotten together, and I was wondering if it was true?” she as
ked as she waited for his reply, secretly hoping it to be false, but when he waited in answering her she felt her heart fall a little at the learning of the truth.



“Yeah I guess we have, although I don't know if it's as exaggerated as Tsuruko is probably making it look like.”



“Oh I see.” She said as she could feel her eyes slightly water at his words. She knew from the beginning that she probably didn't stand a chance against her friend but that did not stop her from feeling something for the man. Still she was
happy for her friend, but before she threw in her cards she had to at least let him know how she had felt for him.



Amadeus grew concerned when he thought he saw her eyes begin to tear up as he verified the newest rumor, and he reached for her hoping to find out what was bothering her. “Shinobu are you…” he began but was cut off when he felt her lips press against his. Yet as soon as it happened, it was over and she pulled away, leaving him slightly stunned. After a few moments, he was able to find his voice, “W-What was that about?”



She just giggled at his shocked expression, “It was nothing, just getting something off my chest. Breakfast will be ready shortly.” And with that, she turned and skipped to the kitchen leaving Amadeus standing in the living room scratching his head at what just happened.



Later that morning as Amadeus' car pulled up to the white research building and the passenger door opened as a slightly irritated Motoko stepped out. `I
can't believe Tsuruko. Now everyone thinks me and Amadeus are going to get married. Then again she did come in at a bad time.' She thought to herself blushing as she remembered that her sister had found them in.



“Something the matter Motoko?” She heard Amadeus ask as he locked the car.




“W-What? …oh it's nothing.” She told him as she tried to shake off the thoughts floating thru her mind.




“All right then.” He said as he inwardly smiled.
He had a pretty good guess at what she was thinking about at that moment. “Well then shall we?” He asked as he gently motioned the direction they where to go.



Once they entered the building she followed him down a series of halls till they arrived at a waiting room. Behind the counter sat a receptionist who, as they came up to the desk, was busy with someone on the phone. Motoko noticed that she was a young woman with short black hair and glasses and she was wearing the typical medical smock. When she saw them approach the counter she placed her hand over the receiver.



“Hello Mr. Gallimus, Dr. Samuels has been expecting you. She's currently busy with another patient but you can wait in Examination Room
#3 if you'd like.” She told him pointing to the door on her left.



“Thank you.” He replied with a nod of his head and they headed through the door down to the room. Shortly after they'd entered the room
Amadeus turned to Motoko, “Now before the doctor comes I should probably warn you that she likes to tease people.”



“Why's that?” she asked raising an eyebrow in curiosity.




“Now, now Deus you're not exaggerating again.” Said a sexy feminine voice from the doorway behind them. Motoko looked to see a beautiful young woman with long brown hair leaning against the doorframe, her l
ips curled in a seductive smile and a hungry look in her eye. She was wearing a white lab coat over a black skirt and lavender blouse, which did little to hide her womanly curves. She walked over to Amadeus and embraced him in a loving hug, pressing her ample bosom against his arm. “After all you know how much you enjoy being my little toy.”



“Sure whatever helps you sleep at night.” He muttered under his breath.



She
just smiled more and began to play with his long hair, “Ooo… still playing hard to get I see. MmmI just love a challenge.” She purred in his ear but stopped when she heard an irritated Motoko clear her throat, “Deus don't be rude introduce me to your little girlfriend.”



“Motoko this is Dr. Carolyn Samuels, an old friend from high school, Carolyn this is Motoko Aoyama a resident at the Hinata Inn.” He then whispered to Carolyn in English. “I know this means nothing but go easy on her.”



She just waved off his last comment as she walked up to Motoko and began to look her over with a cynical gaze as Motoko, who refused to back down to the woman in front of her and instead returned the challenge. The two women continued their showoff for a few moments till Carolyn gave Motoko a loving smile and extended her hand, “It's a pleasure to meet you.”



“Likewise.” Motoko said as she
returned the smile and shook the outstretched hand.



As Carolyn shook her hand she turned to Amadeus,
“So Deus this is the woman who stole your heart well I must say she is a cute one.” She said teasingly as she once again gave Motoko a look over, causing the samurai to blush.



“What do you mean by that?” Motoko asked beginning to feel uncomfortable under the woman's gaze.



“Please the only person that Deus never liked me teasing was Jessie. He likes to hide his true emotions from everyone but he was always easy for me to read. So tell me how far have you gotten with him? Come on I want to hear all the juicy details.
” Motoko just continued to blush harder as Carolyn continued to try and pry some information from her.



She let out a small sigh of relief as Amadeus diverted the doctors' interest. “Carolyn we didn't come here just so I could watch you embarrass her.”



“Aw your no fun.
She said giving him a small pout, “Oh well let's see this wound of yours.” After Amadeus had removed his shirt she gently began to remove the dressing so as not to reopen the wound. “Well, well, well how did you get this one? Find someone who could put you on your place, or perhaps it was some rough foreplay.” She said winking at the swordswoman who's cheeks once again took on a pink tint.



“Carolyn…
Amadeus said in a warning tone.



“Oh alright. I swear you always try to ruin my fun. Well anyways it's a clean cut no major blood vessels cut or serious muscle damage. Given our bodies you should be all healed in time for the expo next week, but just to be safe I'm going to clean this and seal it with some medical glue.”



“What do you mean `our bodies' do you mean that you're from the same project as Amadeus?” Motoko inquired causing Carolyn look at her with a slightly shocked look in her eyes.



“You mean he's already told you about us?”




“Yes but you're the first one besides him that I've met.”




Carolyn just let out a small chuckle
as she went over to one of the drawers and removed the glue and the applier. She continued as she began to apply the glue over the wound. “Well Motoko it seems that you two are closer than I thought if he trusted you enough to tell you that guarded of a secret. Anyways the rest of the gang is going to be getting together this weekend to go shopping for next week, and you're more than welcome to come cause I know the others will definitely be interested in meeting any girl that caught Mr. Picky here's eye.”



Amadeus just huffed at that last comment before muttering under his breath in
English, “I'm not picky I just have high standards.”



Yeah like I said you're picky.” Carolyn retorted smiling to which Amadeus crossed his arms ignoring the brunette.



“Thank you I'd love to come.”, Motoko said as she turned Carolyn's interest from her patient.



“Great, well I have to go check up on another patient while I wait for the glue to dry. We'll discuss this in more detail when I get back, and Deus don't go doing anything I wouldn't while I'm gone.” She said winking at them as she closed the door. Leaving a shocked Motoko, while Amadeus just shook his head while mentally regretting in coming.



Back at the dorms everyone had gone about his or her usual routines. Keitaro, Naru, Mutsumi, Su , and Shinobu had all left for school. Tsuruko currently was meditating in the garden while Kitsune sat in the living room watching a soap on the television.



She mindlessly took a sip of her tea as she continued to watch the show when a knock came from the front door. She gave a small sigh as she sat down the cup and got up to head to the door. “Just a minute I'm coming.” She said to the shadow at the door.

When she opened the door she was greeted by a middle-aged man dressed in a grey business suit and shades, “Can I help you with something?”



He just gave her a gentle smile, “Yes mam, I'm sorry to interrupt but my name is Mark Hammond and I was told that Amadeus Gallimus is currently staying here.”



“Why yes he is but he's not here right now. Is there a message you wanted me to give him?”



“No you've told me all I need to know.” He said as he grabbed her wrist in an iron grip.



“What do you th-“ Kitsune started but stopped as she saw the man start to turn to an eerie black mist which began to swarm around her. She covered her mouth trying to not inhale the foul smoke but to no avail, and as the smoke made it's way into her lungs she began to feel herself loose control of her body.



As the smoke dissipated it left a now possessed Kitsune standing in the doorway with an evil grin on her lips, “Ah much better.” She said as she flexed her hand, “Now to find out from this girl what my dear Amadeus has been up to.” As the spirit began to dive through Kitsune's memories the grin on her face deepened, “My, my Deus you have been busy. I'll have to check in on this Motoko Aoyama.”



She quickly made her way to Motoko's room and silently opened the door. Once inside she began to rummage through the room to find anything to help her cause. She stopped momentarily when she came across Motoko's stories, as she read a small frown formed on her lips, “humph, Humans rely too much on their emotions.” She said as she laid the papers back down.



It was then that she noticed something in the corner of her sight. She turned to see an old suit of samurai armor sitting in front of one of the walls, but what caught her attention was the sleek black katana that sat at the base of the armor.



As she neared the sword it reacted to her presence as she heard a voice ring out in her head, `Who are you? You may posses a human's body but I can see that you're anything but that.”



“Who I am is not important at this time, but rather who you are?”



`My, my aren't we secretive. I am known as the Hina Blade, I was the most feared and powerful sword throughout Japan. But now I have been reduced, by that witch Motoko Aoyama, to nothing more than a mere tool to be used at her whim.' The blade spoke with obvious disgust for the woman.



“What if I told you I could break the seal placed on you?” but no sooner than did the words leave her lips than was her mind filled with uncontrollable laughter.



`HA! HA! HA! Do you possibly think that I haven't tried, so if I couldn't do it what makes you think you can?' the sword said mocking her but she remained unfazed at it's insult.



“It wouldn't be wise to mock the one who's going to set you free, or would you rather I leave you in your current state serving the whims of a human woman.” She calmly stated as a evil grin tugged at her lips.



The sword grunted at the mention of the woman again, `Very well then what do you propose/'



“I shall break your seal and allow you to posses this Motoko, and in return I ask for you help in finishing some business with a certain acquaintance of mine.”



`If you can do what you say and let me use her as she has used me I'll help you kill anyone you want.'



“No, I do not wish them dead, not yet at least, just broken and ready for the next phase of my plan.” The possessed Kitsune said as the grin spread.



`And who may I ask is getting all the special attention?' The sword asked, curious to as who could catch this stranger's interest.



“A man by the name of Amadeus Gallimus.”



`I know of him.' The blade stated. `It seems that Motoko is infatuated with him and he with her apparently.'



“I know but you must not take control of her till the right time. When that time comes I want you to turn the two against each other, the result should be most… pleasing.” She said letting a small chuckle escape.



`Indeed. Very well I shall do as you ask and hold off on my revenge till the appropriate time. But what name shall I give my deliverer.'



“You may call me Messor.” She simply said as she began to gather her power, her aura whipping over her body.



At that same time in the garden Tsuruko was knocked out of her meditation when she felt the sudden surge of demonic power, “That's coming from inside!” she said as she grabbed her sword and headed for the power as fast as her lags could carry her.



Meanwhile Messor's attention was swayed by the now ever nearing Tsuruko, “It seems that my welcome has been overstayed, but remember our deal Hina Blade. Cross me and I shall sure your appropriate.” And with that he vanished, releasing his hold on Kitsune, and leaving the fox girl standing confused in Motoko's room.



“What? How did I get here? Man that's the last time I put that much spirits in my tea it's starting to affect my memory.” Kitsune said to herself as she walked out of the room.



Tsuruko stopped suddenly at the base of the stairs, the presence had all of a sudden vanished without a trace, `That's odd it`s gone now. I've never felt an aura that strong before, and I have a feeling that this won't be the last time either.'



Yay! More than likely I'm going to revamp the previous chapters. You know the routine tell me what you've liked or haven't liked so far, and any ideas on how to make this story better.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Amadeus on May 12, 2006, 6:49:18 AM

Amadeus on
AmadeusActually Motoko's about 20-21 and Amadeus is 25

AnimeMangaLover on March 12, 2006, 6:26:19 AM

AnimeMangaLover on
AnimeMangaLoverAmadeus is in his twenties (I think?) and Motoko's gotta still be in her teens, right? Like 17 or something like that? Ah, anyways, I'm on to the next chapter ^^