Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Werefish

Something to help keep my characters straight, and to request art with.

Chapter 3 - Werefish

Chapter 3 - Werefish
Alex: Dreamer, underdog, werefish

--Physical--

Gender: Male
Race: Werefish
Body type: He's skinnyfat. Not many would call him fat, but his torso has almost no definition and his belly pokes out a bit. However, his legs and butt are in great shape from walking almost everywhere.
Hair: Appears brown, but reflects the colors of a clean pond (light blue, musty green) when hit with light.
Age: 17
Height: 6'0''
Eyes: Pure green (Wears round glasses or contacts)
Skin: Has a farmer's tan
Clothing: He wears unremarkable and usually loose clothing. He hates the summer because he can't layer. He almost always wears long cargo shorts.
Smells like: Deodorant and sea plants
other: He's an average looking guy with a few stunning features (Hair, eyes, mouth, butt). While he's not hard on the eyes, he thinks of his body as an unattractive jar for his brain.

--Personality--

Occupation: None
Sexuality: Calls himself asexual as an excuse to avoid silly highschool romance and its hazzards (really just waiting for the right person, gender be damned)
A few general flaws: Underestimates himself, is easily intimidated by others, is obsessed with upholding his own dignity, would rather be safe than sorry
A few general strengths: Has a vivid imagination, can see things from many perspectives, is emotionally strong, has a great capacity for love
Likes: Thinking, swimming, literature, writing, daydreaming, long walks, interesting people, quirky and informal eating establishments
Dislikes: Being snapped out of his reveries, society's standards, ignorance, politics, being forced into things
Nervous habits: Bites his lip, tears up
Other: Alex usually lives in his head when he's around people he hasn't chosen to be around. He's actually quite friendly and will keep up a conversation if approached. Most people think he's full of himself, crazy, or just an introvert.

--Relations to other characters--

[list][*] Friend to Charlie and Scott
[*]Turned into a werefish by Michael[/list]
-----------------------------------------------------------------




Michael: Survivor, mentor, charmingly neurotic


Description:
Michael is 35, a book dealer, and HIV positive. He has sharp facial features, dark hair with a smattering of gray at the temples, and is always a little tired. He happens to be a werefish, and has a fondness for argyle and herbal teas (along with history, dead people, theater, art, strange architecture, movies, funny little local eating establishments, books, comics, public transit, live music, and living creatures). He's the outdoorsy type, and enjoys swimming, biking, and hiking.

When Michael was 28 and first found out he had HIV, he withdrew his retirement and life insurance money in order to go around the world doing the things he'd always felt like doing. After two years, it turned out that his body was reacting wonderfully to treatment. No longer feeling like he was going to drop dead any second, he settled down in Northern California and used most of the money he had left to open a book store.

Being a werefish is a nuisance to Michael. It's excruciatingly painful to turn into a fish once a month, and it can really put a strain on your social life.

He's currently enjoying the erratic summer weather and his developing friendship with Alex whom he accidentally bit a while back, and feels a responsibility towards.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment