Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Strange

Just a dream I had a while ago...yeah. it was bugging me so i decided to write it. Enjoy and Comment please!

Chapter 1 - Strange

Chapter 1 - Strange
“Amreen, honey!” My Mother called form the kitchen.
“Yes Mom?” I called from my room. “Go take a shower and get ready for bed!” She said loudly so I could hear. I looked at my little alarm clock to see what time it was. It read: 7:45. My “bedtime” was 9:00. They call it a bedtime. I call it a curfew to sleep.
I got my bathrobe and crept downstairs careful not to wake my cat, Chico, from his silent slumber. I went to the bathroom to take a shower. After I cleaned myself, I went upstairs to find that it was only 8:00. I went to my room to find everything tucked away in my school bag. “Thanks for putting my stuff in my bag mom!” I yelled.
“You’re welcome, sweetie!” She hollered back. ‘What should I do now?’ I wondered. After all I still had an hour to kill. I went downstairs to the playroom to practice my traditional dance that I had to have memorized by Saturday, because that was when the show was. It was Wednesday. I just found out this morning. Sad isn’t it. So anyways I started practicing. I went up stairs after I was done practicing, sure that it was about time to sleep. I checked the kitchen clock.
It was only 8:15. So I just went in my room to read some more. By the time I was finished reading my book, it was 8:45. I went to go get my reading log sheet and fill it out. Then I thought about what we would do tomorrow in school. Then I remembered. We had a map test in history second period tomorrow. So I got out my book and studied the map on page 11 5.
Obviously, by the time I had finished studying, it was 9:00. I put the book away in my bag, unrolled the covers and went to sleep. The strange thing was that the minute I was in the bed, I completely knocked out. Normally, it would’ve taken me 10 or 20 minutes to fall asleep. Then I had the strangest experience I’ve ever had in my life.
I was standing in a sunroom with light blue, pale peach and white colors. I looked down and saw that I was wearing a white dress. The room looked familiar, but I couldn’t remember where I had seen it. All of a sudden I heard voices whispering. Fear crawled up and down my spine. I whirled around to find a mirror. I also noticed that my hair was tied in two pigtails with white ribbons. I shivered, and the whispering came again. I felt like crying.
I was lost and I wanted my mom to come and save me, but I knew that wasn’t going to happen. I noticed there was a window, so I went to look through it and I saw a forest and a lake, with tiny little waterfalls. It was beautiful, but even if I were mentally retarded, I’d know that this was not my home in Illinois.
“Pretty isn’t it?” A voice said behind me. I knew that voice. ‘Uh-oh’ I thought. I slowly turned around to find Shigure, a character in my favorite anime manga: Fruits Basket. ‘This isn’t happening’ I told myself. Then two more people came into the room. ‘Yuki and Kyo Sohma’ I thought. I could recognize them anywhere. Yuki had dark hair, was young and had purple eyes that you could drown in; Kyo had reddish-orange hair, was also young and had sharp brown eyes with a sort of scary red tinge to them.
They both were staring at me, and I was just standing there like an idiot, gaping with my mouth open. You can’t blame me; I mean I think you would do the same thing if you saw your favorite characters from your favorite show right there in front of you. So anyways I just stood there and they asked again “Who are you?” This time I answered. “ I am, I mean, my name is Amreen and I have absolutely no idea how I got here.” I said.
“Oh, we know how you got here. We just wanted to make sure it was you.” Kyo said. “How do you know I was coming?” I asked. “We sent for you. Duh!” He said. “Please excuse my cousin’s rudeness. What he means to say is, we have some problems right now and we need help. Obviously your friend couldn’t do it by herself, so she said to call for you.”
Yuki explained. “Wait, you said my friend. What is her name?” I inquired. “Oh yeah. Her name’s Melanie.” Kyo said. Surprisingly, he blushed. ‘What’s with the blush?’ I wondered. Than I understood: He liked Melanie. ‘Ooo la, la! Mel!’ I thought. “Um, where is Melanie?” I asked. “Huh? Oh! She’s on the porch. Yes, yes go meet her.” Shigure said.
With that I raced past Yuki, Shigure and Kyo, down the stairs and outside. For some reason, I knew exactly where to go. Melanie!

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nyuu on February 6, 2007, 11:27:55 PM

nyuu on
nyuuHummm I think I already commented...anyway that's a cool dream!! Maybe you'll go to their world in order to staying there for a time...
By the way you tell stories very well!!

tayloralisa on January 14, 2007, 10:49:54 AM

tayloralisa on
tayloralisaWow! Cool!

firehead on January 13, 2007, 12:50:04 PM

firehead on
fireheadCool.^^

phoenixfire1060 on January 7, 2007, 1:13:34 AM

phoenixfire1060 on
phoenixfire1060you dreamed all of this? wow, i wish i had a dream about my favorite characters in shows! i like it, very descriptive!

--phoenix

Sasukesgirlfriend on January 5, 2007, 7:28:46 AM

Sasukesgirlfriend on
SasukesgirlfriendI like it!
Do more!

AmmyK on January 5, 2007, 7:18:40 AM

AmmyK on
AmmyKSorry, It's kinda short, but here's the deal: Comment and I'll write more. K? PLease enjoy!