Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Lost Pack

This is the story on my OC, Najiku. The chapters aren't very long, but oh well.

Chapter 1 - Lost Pack

Chapter 1 - Lost Pack


Once upon a time before time, there was but a single being. He created everything. Everything corresponded to an element: Life, death, earth, air, fire, water, light, shadow, mortal and immortal. Everything he created was counteracted by its opposite. He created me, a lone alpha wolf. My name is Najiku.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My mate was in labor. One pup, pure white, like me, was born, followed by a gray pup, like my mate. The white one was a female. The gray one was a male. Both were undersized and underweight. The sound of gunfire rang from outside the cave, shooting me into the most aggressive mood I've ever felt. I knew how to disguise myself as a human, fortunately, and I quickly transformed myself into a human. Unfortunately, my wolf ears still showed through my disguise. My eyes stayed the same too. I quickly made a makeshift hat appear on my head to cover my ears and skiing goggles to cover my eyes. I ran outside the cave, only to find a slaughtered pack. I was stunned.

“Why…?” I said. One of the murderers turned at my question.

“It's obvious. This pack has been raiding our settlement of food.” the hunter said.

“That's not true!” I yelled. “I've been watching them… They're wonderful hunters, too. There was no need for them to steal from you.”

“Well, if that's true or not, I don't know. Hey - You smell weird. Like you've been wrestling with those wolves. Yeah, you smell like wolf.” he said. He was wearing his hood up and also had on skiing goggles on.

“And I suppose that you're a wolf, seeing how you were able to pick out that scent from this blistering cold mountain air.” I said.

“Heh. You got me. I'm a wolf.” He tore off his hood, revealing his furry dark gray ears.

A growl formed deep in my throat, which turned into a snarl. A snarl that transfigured my face into wolf-like features. What I called “normal” features. “Then why did you murder them?” I said.

“They betrayed me. Said they already had an alpha. Said they'd rather die than betray their leader. So they died.” said the murderer coolly and calmly. That boiled my blood.

I was on the verge of transforming back into my wolf form when he quickly drew a knife and slashed vertically at my right eye. I managed to save my eye by closing it, but the damage was done. He slashed again, horizontally this time. I ducked slightly, but he still got me. I yelled in pain.

I transformed back into my wolf form, and, with one fluid motion, jumped and bit out his throat.

“You're a wolf too… Should've known…” the assassin said, a sarcastic tone to his voice.

Then he died.

My eye was still bleeding, and I dared not open it for the fear I had gone blind in that eye. I sank to the ground and mourned to a cold moon.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Baby_Kagomae_Gurl on February 13, 2006, 6:45:47 PM

Baby_Kagomae_Gurl on
Baby_Kagomae_Gurloooo! I like it so far! ^_^

Kupo on November 29, 2005, 10:09:11 AM

Kupo on
Kupowow that wasreally good but WAY TOO SHORT!!!!! yes write moreand hurry! (oh and btw, thanx fer usin real paragraphs! like no one does that and its so hard to understand who's talkin and stuff when they do that!)

kagome325 on November 28, 2005, 8:27:38 AM

kagome325 on
kagome325write more damnit!!!!!!!!!!