Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - First Meet

Amy was Sonic's lover.He even admitted it.She met him when he saved her.Its a love story to all SonAmy fans.It also has Taiream Shadouge Silaze and many more.so if you dont like any of these couples then please leave ok? Hope u enjoy

Chapter 1 - First Meet

Chapter 1 - First Meet
I was running.Running away from him.He was blue and metal.I didn't know why he was chaseing me but I didn't stop to ask.I didn't have to.I kept running untill I was tired.Which wasn't to soon.
Time passed and I was still running.It wasn't a pretty site.I was trapped at a dead end and he caught me.I screamed.I wasn't sure what the metal guy's name was so I called him Metal.
He took me to a scary place.Inside a big fat man was standing in the middle of the room.
"Hello young lady,"he said slyly"Please let me intrdused myself.I'm Dr.Eggman evil genius.Please sit down Amy Rose."
"How did you know my name?"I asked. He laughed "Amy,my dear,it doesn't matter how I knew your name.What does matter is that now I have the pesky hedgehog in my trap."
"Hedgehog?"
"Oh sorry dear.You can stay here while I get my things ready."
He put me into a jail-like cell and left me there.I tried to hear what he ws saying.
"Ha ha!Now all I have to do is try to get him here." he paused "Oh I know I'll come to him personlliy." I sat there trying to find a way out of here.
Ten minutes later I was too late.Eggman came for me.He took me into a place with big TVs.On the screen was a blue hedgehog. "What do you want Eggman?" he asked annoyed.
"Ah hello Sonic I just came to show you my latest capture."
Sonic yawned.
"Sonic let me intrduse Amy Rose."
That was when Sonic looked up.
"Now if you want to see her meet me on Eggman empire.Now say good-bye child."
"Help Sonic,"I said. Ten mintues later after all the attacks and such,I was rescued by Sonic.He took me into the forest. "You have to be more carefull,"he said "Oh by the way my name is Sonic,Sonic the Hedgehog and you are?"
"Amy,Amy Rose.Thank you for saving me Sonic." I replied. "You're welcome. Now come on we have to hurry,"he said picking me up and carrying me some where.
That was when I first spotted my one true love.Sonic the Hedgehog.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Snowpaw1 on June 10, 2009, 12:34:31 AM

Snowpaw1 on
Snowpaw1Now, I don't like this couple, but this is going to turn out to be a great story! :DD

AmyRose123 on June 10, 2009, 1:28:00 AM

AmyRose123 on
AmyRose123Thank you im really proud.i never thought my art or the story will become so popular

animespring on June 7, 2009, 2:55:15 AM

animespring on
animespringAwwwww!!!
man that is so sweet!!