Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Love changes over Time

Amy was Sonic's lover.He even admitted it.She met him when he saved her.Its a love story to all SonAmy fans.It also has Taiream Shadouge Silaze and many more.so if you dont like any of these couples then please leave ok? Hope u enjoy

Chapter 2 - Love changes over Time

Chapter 2 - Love changes over Time
Four years past since Sonic rescued me.Over time I got to know him more.I found out that he loved to run,kicking Eggman's butt and just having fun.Once I got to know him more I fell in love with him even more.
I was walking down the street now.I was on my way to Tails' house.Sonic was on his way too.When I got to Tails' house it was crowded.Everyone was there.Courtney,Sky,Flame,Frost,Angel,Star,Blaze,Tails,Shadow,Rouge,Silver,Cream,and Midnight.
I knocked,waited for a few seconds and then Tails answered."Hi Amy!"he cheered. "Hi Tails,"I said "Can I come in?"
"Sure," Inside they were watching Tv. "Hey guys look who's here,"said Tails.
"Hey Amy,"everyone cheered.
"Hey is Sonic here?"I asked.
"No he isn't.I think he went to the park or something,"said Courtney.
"Ok thanks,"I said as I ran to the park.
At the park I walked around looking for him.
Ten mintues later I finally found him.He was sitting next to a tree alone,and he was talking to himself."Hm I wonder if I should tell her.."he murmured"I want to tell her but it's to hard to find the words.Plus Eggman might find out and capture her again.No I should tell her.I need to tell Amy that I love her."I got startled when he said that."I'll her later though as soon as Eggman is gone,"he turned around and I ran.
As I ran I thought I knew he liked me and I knew that love changed over time.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment